Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

men in panties

last reply
14 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
ladies just wondering what your reaction would be if you come home and found your man wearing your panties ?
Personally i would wonder why that is all he had on why not go all the way with stockings heels and a nice skirt eith a top or a dress
Pinksluts reply was cool!

Anyone want to read my story, 'web cam sissy slut' - or 'coming out' I'd love to get your comments and marks too! lol!
Quote by pantyman321
ladies just wondering what your reaction would be if you come home and found your man wearing your panties ?

i guess it would depend on which pair it was.....

if it was a thong i would check to make sure he had it on correctly... ;-)
Quote by pantyman321

Disturbed

I will honestly admit that it would be a turn off. A BIG turn off.
I'd figure it was my turn to be the Dom and I'd spank him for putting panties on without my permission.
Quote by naughtymaggie
I'd figure it was my turn to be the Dom and I'd spank him for putting panties on without my permission.

I do ask and share.
Please can I? Are they wet for me?
I want to feel your cold wet pussy
juice against my shaven balls!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Oh gosh......NO!! OMG I would NOT like that at all....yuck! Sorry.....
lovr the way you think naughtymaggie ! thanks for the feed back prrps good or bad i think im gonna enjoy this site !!
I'd bend him right over and do him with my strap on. Oh wait a minute I do that anyway! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Quote by naughtymaggie

Mmmm naughty Maggie I love response
Quote by Bunny12
I'd bend him right over and do him with my strap on. Oh wait a minute I do that anyway! LOL

Mmmmmmm Bunny, how big is the strap on?
Would love to be there for that to happen
I think i might feel a bit down about the fact he didnt mention thats what hes into
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women