men in panties

last reply
14 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies just wondering what your reaction would be if you come home and found your man wearing your panties ?
Lurker
0 likes
Personally i would wonder why that is all he had on why not go all the way with stockings heels and a nice skirt eith a top or a dress
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pinksluts reply was cool!

Anyone want to read my story, 'web cam sissy slut' - or 'coming out' I'd love to get your comments and marks too! lol!
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
Quote by pantyman321
ladies just wondering what your reaction would be if you come home and found your man wearing your panties ?

i guess it would depend on which pair it was.....

if it was a thong i would check to make sure he had it on correctly... ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pantyman321

Disturbed

I will honestly admit that it would be a turn off. A BIG turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd figure it was my turn to be the Dom and I'd spank him for putting panties on without my permission.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by naughtymaggie
I'd figure it was my turn to be the Dom and I'd spank him for putting panties on without my permission.

I do ask and share.
Please can I? Are they wet for me?
I want to feel your cold wet pussy
juice against my shaven balls!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
uh.. uh...
Lurker
0 likes
Oh gosh......NO!! OMG I would NOT like that at all....yuck! Sorry.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lovr the way you think naughtymaggie ! thanks for the feed back prrps good or bad i think im gonna enjoy this site !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd bend him right over and do him with my strap on. Oh wait a minute I do that anyway! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtymaggie

Mmmm naughty Maggie I love response
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I'd bend him right over and do him with my strap on. Oh wait a minute I do that anyway! LOL

Mmmmmmm Bunny, how big is the strap on?
Would love to be there for that to happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think i might feel a bit down about the fact he didnt mention thats what hes into
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women