Men cleaning up

last reply
46 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
Girls, how do you feel about a man who wants to lick and suck your pussy for you after he has made a mess in you ?.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel good about it! He's not done, until he's done that.
Lurker
0 likes
honestly never had it done, I never asked for it and don't expect it, I can care less either way...if it turned him on to do it then he is welcome to I guess, but a guy eating his own cum does nothing for me...but I will clean his cock after I make a mess, that I enjoy.
Madam Carol
0 likes
I clicked on this post thinking something else. I was going to say I love a man that will clean up. He can start with the bathroom. smile
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never had this done before, however I think it would be really hot.

Xo
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I have never had this done before, however I think it would be really hot.

Xo
You sound like my kind of woman xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
I clicked on this post thinking something else. I was going to say I love a man that will clean up. He can start with the bathroom. smile

Lol, I had no idea where this was going either, but very cute answer.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

That's funny... I was expecting something different too.. only my answer was going to be the kitchen! Personally, I like your post better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My man does clean up....but he doesn't "clean up" if you know what I mean. Can't imagine him ever doing that actually.
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've never been with a man who has done this. However, I've spoken to men here on Lush who claim they'd be totally willing to. I know if it were the other way around, I wouldn't. It's not that I'm against come, I just don't want to suck on a sweaty, hot mess of a cock. But, if he wants to, and only if he does, by all means, he can go for it.
Lurker
0 likes
So hot. Even better if it was from someone else
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The only guys who have ever been willing to do that with me were 2 bisexual guys, who wanted to lick each others cum out of me. Most guys won't taste their own cum, I've found.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought this was going to be a thread about guys that like to do housework. How disappointing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a fluffy duster for cleaning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My FWB guys have done this for some time, not every time but often enough. Being Bi they have no problems.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it; she REALLY loved it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had a guy do it.I have to see it to believe it. Most guys dont even like kissing if you have just given them a blowjob.
Madam Carol
0 likes
I clicked on this post thinking something else. I was going to say I love a man that will clean up. He can start with the bathroom, work his way to the kitchen and then fold his own friggin laundry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How strange; reading these replies, it seems most men have an issue with this. Of all the men I've been with, not one has had an issue with this at all. I didn't know it was a common thing for guys to have an issue with their own cum. A guy 'cleaning up' doesn't do anything for me in itself. Him licking up his own cum, isn't really a turn on, nor is it a turn off.
Coming soon...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was once fucking two guys casually years ago and one of then used to clean up after I had been with both of them in the same day. At the time I thought it was weird
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat
I have never had a guy do it.I have to see it to believe it. Most guys dont even like kissing if you have just given them a blowjob.

a guy who won't kiss you afterwards doesn't deserve a blowjob...& a guy who won't clean up his own mess doesn't deserve to make the mess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I feel good about it! He's not done, until he's done that.

amen
Lurker
0 likes
I love cleaning my wife up afterwards, be it mine or someone else's.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by colin123
Girls, how do you feel about a man who wants to lick and suck your pussy for you after he has made a mess in you ?.

Generally it is considwred to be the job of a sub.....
But if ur man is willing to do it for you rhen norhing like it.
I d be greatful to him
Lurker
0 likes
The first time I asked my wife to straddle my face after I came she was a little hesitant but did it cause I wanted it. Once she saw how turned on it made me she got into it and actually had an orgasm. I don't do it all the time but when I do, we both enjoy it and it leads to seconds and sometimes a third mutual climaxes.
It's naughty fun?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
I clicked on this post thinking something else. I was going to say I love a man that will clean up. He can start with the bathroom, work his way to the kitchen and then fold his own friggin laundry.

And in addition to this, I rinse / wash dishes E-V-E-R-Y nite seriously!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this was addressed to the girls, but after reading a few replies I need to comment. It really never occurred to me that this might be something limited to bi guys or guys with a bisexual bent. I realized I was drawn to men sexually in high school, after I already knew that I realy really enjoyed women sexually. Confusion reigned until I learned that there was something beteen straight and gay. Yes, I am bisexual and not at all put off by the taste of cum, mine or others. Well, actually I prefer the taste of others more than my own and saying I'm not put off is a significant understatement. I enjoy the taste of other men's cum, whether delivered directly or indirectly. I love the taste of cum mixed with the delicious flavor of a woman. That's natural, seeing as I love the taste of both independently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest, the first time my husband wanted to go down on me after he had come, I was sort of turned off. It did not happen then. A few weeks later he tried again and I let him. Mmmm, it felt good to be tongued again after a hard fuck. Now it is just one of the tools in our "bag of sexual tricks."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I love it. It an amazing feeling of love and care.

If he fuck you and cums inside... then push you aside and fall asleep.. Those men are assholes
- Arjino Ferrera