Login

Men and your Toy-Box

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante

Men and your Toy-Box

Women, how do you feel toward men and your toy-box?

- Are you totally comfortable showing your toys to your partners, or are they something intimate and nothing of their concern?

- Have you ever wanted to introduce toys during sex, but were too uncomfortable to propose it?

- Do you enjoy adding toys at all with a partner, or are they for solo-play only?

I'm mostly curious about new partners, or ones you aren't fully comfortable with yet. If you've been with your partner for a while, I assume that showing your toys won't be that big of an issue.

As always, thanks for sharing!
Active Ink Slinger
My boyfriend introduced me to toys and we shop for them together. By the time we shop, make our purchase and leave the store, his cock is rock hard and my pussy is dripping wet.

It's refreshing to be with a man who loves to please me and gets totally turned on from my multiple orgasms. Makes it very easy for me to want to please him in return. He loves to watch me make myself cum while down on all fours fucking myself with my vibrator stuck to the wall. And if I ask nicely he'll shove his cock in my mouth at the same time. Good times all around!
Take a peek at our most recent literotica stories...

Flashing Her Ass
Seal the Deal

DeliciouslyFunGal Profile
Cryptic Vigilante
Quote by deliciouslyfun
My boyfriend introduced me to toys and we shop for them together. By the time we shop, make our purchase and leave the store, his cock is rock hard and my pussy is dripping wet.

I guess the situation is very different between a long-term partner as opposed to just casual partners; I can't imagine a woman that would still be shy to show her toys to her boyfriend/husband after a long time together.

I was mostly curious about new partners, or ones that women aren't fully comfortable with yet. Otherwise, I suppose that most women would answer 'it depends on my partner'; this is probably what the votes for 'Other' implied so far.

Thanks for your answer nonetheless, I actually edited my original post because of it.
Active Ink Slinger
It depends on the toys. It's not that I'm shy to show them, but they're MINE (like a two year old grabbing everything and claiming it as theirs). But, if my partner asks if I have any and knows how to make good use of them, I wouldn't be all bashful or shy. What's there to be ashamed off?

The boys get their private time with their fun stuff and I get mine.

Lurker
I'm not embarrassed by my toys, but I don't have them on show. Mine are stored with my lingerie
Lurker
I'm not embarrassed by my toys, but I don't have them on show. Mine are stored with my lingerie