men and oral sex

last reply
28 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have talked to a few women who said that their ex's did not like blowjobs( which blew my mind) ,have you ran across men that did not enjoy them
Lurker
0 likes
Okay - I know my gender - male, but, come on...I love oral sex - giving and receiving. Just need a expert lady to come along and "finish" the job sometime...a not so private fantasy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never - I have found in the last few years they prefer oral to start with. Then get into the real thing.
I have never had a guy refuse one - but I have refused a few uncircumcised ones due to them being grungy.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Blows my mind too! All my guys LOVE them, and I love giving them!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Just like girls, there aer guys who dont like it. In general its been my experience that the people(either gender) who do not care for oral sex have had it done by people who were not good at it. Too much teeth can turn anyone off!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
on the other end of the spectrum I had a friend that gripped that all his girlfriend wanted to do was give him bjs
Lurker
0 likes
I have to say that oral sex is not one of my fantasies. I'd love to give oral to her but not on me.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never been intimate with a guy who didn't expect to be given a blow job
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by workswithsteel
on the other end of the spectrum I had a friend that gripped that all his girlfriend wanted to do was give him bjs

This is a strategy to avoid having full sex, I know as I have done this myself, I've not been a recipient of any gripes about it though
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree and disagree.
The problem with giving and getting oral is two fold. The first is like anything it does take practice, however various people like it various ways so either one experiences such a plethora of partners and develops a "general' technique or one learns on a specific person ( thru verbal as well as body language) so that they may also progress and become more expert.
The other ( in my mind ) is either simple laxness or time/place constraints. It is a very good way to give/get "a quickie" if that's wanted and desired.
However as stated many just use such to get around the fact that they do not wish to go all the way and choose to "relieve the pressure" in this manner. ( which is a WHOLE 'nother topic all together!)
To me it always has and will boil down to communication between those involved and a trust and openness to share what is really wanted in both giving and getting.
Otherwise as my southern friends say " T'aint no fun no ways."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I've never been intimate with a guy who didn't expect to be given a blow job

IMHO (and old age), this is just wrong. A BJ is ... and should always be ... a treasured gift given freely. To *expect* one is selfish and very self-centered. I'm sorry, but that's the way I feel. BTW ... I've been given some really nice BJ's and truly loved them.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
My husband would rather not have a BJ. Now... it's not the act itself... it's how he feels after he cums. His penis becomes quiet ticklish and my mouth and/or tongue actually distracts him from the pleasure he both gives and receives. Now, he'll eat me to multiple orgasms without a fear or hesitation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen a few guys who did not like blowjobs but they were all in the morgue.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have only been a member for a short time, but I have been a guest much longer.

Several years ago there was a thread on the subject of "How Import is Oral Sex to You Men?"

I was shocked how many were not demanding this particular pleasure.

I guess I have just never met a man like that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never demanded or asked for a blowjob. The few times I received one, I didn't like it. They happened because my partner somehow thought it was a mandatory part of sex. It was clear that they did it to please me, but that they weren't comfortable doing it. For me that's a moodkiller. Sex should be fun for both, those blowjobs weren't. I can't say I don't like blowjobs, but I haven't had one I liked yet.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't dislike getting oral sex, I get more of a thrill from giving than receiving.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by patokl
I never demanded or asked for a blowjob. The few times I received one, I didn't like it. They happened because my partner somehow thought it was a mandatory part of sex. It was clear that they did it to please me, but that they weren't comfortable doing it. For me that's a moodkiller. Sex should be fun for both, those blowjobs weren't. I can't say I don't like blowjobs, but I haven't had one I liked yet.

I had an occasional lover who said confidently that no woman likes giving blowjobs. I found that doubtful, but didn't argue. I checked with other lovers and ex-lovers, and found that she was wrong; plenty of women actively enjoy giving blowjobs, just as plenty of men love licking pussy.

So hang in there; when you find a lover who enjoys it, you'll enjoy it too. In the meantime, tell your partner up front that you're perfectly happy to do other things, and that you only want her to go down on you if she actively enjoys it. You'll end up with either a grateful partner or an enthusiastic blowjob; win-win!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheUprightMan

I had an occasional lover who said confidently that no woman likes giving blowjobs. I found that doubtful, but didn't argue. I checked with other lovers and ex-lovers, and found that she was wrong; plenty of women actively enjoy giving blowjobs, just as plenty of men love licking pussy.

So hang in there; when you find a lover who enjoys it, you'll enjoy it too. In the meantime, tell your partner up front that you're perfectly happy to do other things, and that you only want her to go down on you if she actively enjoys it. You'll end up with either a grateful partner or an enthusiastic blowjob; win-win!

Thsnk you for that kind response. What I probably failed to make clear however, is that my sexlife did not suffer from it. I did twll my partner she did not have to do anythingshe didn't like. And after a while, she didn't. In stead, we concentrated on what we did like and that was good.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by patokl

i'm afraid that when i first started giving blowjobs, i was the girl you mentioned. i preformed it as a chore, because i felt i HAD to. luckily, it's an act that i've grown to adore. i shudder to think that i could have turned anyone off of them.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I still have not met a man who did not like oral sex. If it feels anywhere nearly as good for men as receiving oral sex is for a woman. I just can't believe it. Plus I have been with a lot of men, so my experience should count for something.

Could it be possible that it is buried deep in these men Psyche. That sex is Sinful except for procreation. If this is possible then Oral Sex must be too Sinful to even mention.

There are report that young people both male and female are indoctrinated with this kind of message.

What do other Members think?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by workswithsteel
I have talked to a few women who said that their ex's did not like blowjobs( which blew my mind) ,have you ran across men that did not enjoy them

Not that I recall.

But I like giving them - so odds are if I was ever with a guy who didn't want it, we just weren't clicking in other ways.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't met a guy that didn't enjoy getting a blowjob
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't condemned the act, but it's my personality that I'm in issue with when it comes to this.. I never liked the idea of ME going down on a guy.. it's a bit submissive of an act, especially on a part where a guy holds your hair to fuck a woman's face.. I don't want to sound discriminating since I don't go around preaching people not to like it, but to me, preference-wise, I never liked it.. :/
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I like blowjobs, but I guess when I was young, I was not with women that were much good at it (probably due to inexperience, or lack of confidence or positive feedback), or that seemed to really enjoy it (Possibly some bad experiences in their past). So, I learned to get by without getting many. That was not a problem then, and is not a problem now.

Rather than insist on, or even ask for, a blowjob, I have always thought it best that it always be the giver's idea to give. That way, you do the things that you like, you put no pressure on your partner to put out, and everyone can usually find lots of different things that lead to fun and total satisfaction. A blowjob is just one of many nice things you can try together.

I strive to give great oral, and I absolutely love doing it. I actively try to do my very best to please, because I get off on the feedback. I don't feel there should be any pressure to reciprocate.

Whatever you do, you should both be enjoying it, and not ever keeping score.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either way--go down on a woman or get a blow job from her is FINE by me-both are great
0 likes
No, I've never met a guy (before this thread) who said he didn't like to receive oral sex.

I've given oral sex to two guys.
With my ex it was great. The first time it was my idea to try. It was the first time for both of us and we didn't really know what to expect, but we both liked it. It was my idea to do it 99% of the time. The only time he wasn't exactly thrilled about it was when I woke him up like that... he just didn't really expected it. So I never did it again.
With the other guy, it was horrible. But all the sex with him was horrible. It was a random one night stand and we didn't really get along sexually. There was something in the way he grabbed my head and kind of forced it into me that made me feel like shit.

I think it's something quite intimate and, as I read above, kind of submissive... It's awesome when you do it freely and you both enjoy it. If it feels somehow forced, it's just humiliating. Of course, it can be good and rough, but I think that has to be with someone you really trust and feel very comfortable with.

And, just for the record, I prefer to give than to receive.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by workswithsteel

There is no man on earth or anywhere else who hates blowjob.
Atleast I ve never met such a great person.