Login

Masturbation for the Ladies

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I was just wondering about different methods of masturbation for women other than fingers and toys. I am getting a little bored of just using my hands and am too embarrassed to buy a dildo or vibrator. Are there any other methods that are enjoyable and easy?

Please do comment. Thanks!
Lurker
Dont feel embarrassed to get a toy, i was at first and now im so glad i did it!

There are loads of websites as well that send their stuff in discrete packaging with no names on it so you dont have to actually go into ashop if you dont want to
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by MMonroe
Dont feel embarrassed to get a toy, i was at first and now im so glad i did it!

There are loads of websites as well that send their stuff in discrete packaging with no names on it so you dont have to actually go into ashop if you dont want to

agree! you can buy online so no need to go to the shop, you can also do it with your tongue than your finger if your tried using it.
Constant Gardener
Quote by dan17

agree! you can buy online so no need to go to the shop, you can also do it with your tongue than your finger if your tried using it.

I would like to weigh in here with a request. If any women reading this can masturbate themselves with their tongue, I would like to meet them. I own a plentiful, recharging bank account and I burn through my money like a Dodge Viper burns through a tank of gasoline.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by dan17

I would like to weigh in here with a request. If any women reading this can masturbate themselves with their tongue, I would like to meet them. I own a plentiful, recharging bank account and I burn through my money like a Dodge Viper burns through a tank of gasoline.

You mean all women cant use their own tongue? WOW, I thought maybe I was missing out on something, LOL!!

But seriously, buying a toy today is so much easier than it was for my mom or even me when I was a teen. Like already stated, you can buy them online and have them shipped in a day or two discreetly. There are even late night shopping shows on TV, kind of an Adult verison of QVC that sells toys and adult novelties. You can actalluy see them, not being used, but get an idea of what they look like and I believe they also will ship discreetly. Give it a try!!
Lurker
Masturbation use to be a topic I was so shy to discuss let alone go into an adult store to purchase a toy! But you owe it to yourself to try as it's a different experience from just using your fingers. In the meantime until you feel more comfortable try using different lubes, maybe change the position in which you are playing, location is another factor. Try the shower or sitting in a chair, change it up and see if you get more pleasure! At least have fun trying!!
Alpha Blonde
I say... have a couple of tequila shots, grab a fun girlfriend and go into that sex toy store and check things out in person.

They aren't seedy or scary places.

I have always bought in person rather than online because I like to see, touch, and feel before purchase. I have even had male salespeople assisting me with picking out a toy and showing me all the features and gadgets. It can actually be an entertaining experience when you're in the right mood. Watching a guy keep a straight face while he points out the hand-painted veining on a dildo or sets that vibrator on power-buzz and lays it in your hand is ultra amusing every time!
Active Ink Slinger
use the faucet in the show and let it run on your clit, also take pictures of yourself doing it, it gives you a naughty feeling that is a big turn on... then when you are done you can post them on here or just delete them!!