Login

masturbation discrimination??

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
So I was at work last night and we had a great band playing. The lead singer had an amazing voice and he just seemed to exude sexuality.

I was at the sink in the bathroom washing my hands when a waitress came in and she was talking about him and said she could jill-off right then.

It got me to thinking. I really am tired of that expression. Guys seem to have soooooo many euphemisms for masturbation that run the whole gamut from very humorous, disgusting, crude, cute, sexy, and some that make you go "say what?".

What are some of the female masturbation terms you have heard or used? Maybe we can make up some good ones?
Active Ink Slinger
Hate to start off with an obvious one but "flick your bean"

But it does give me the excuse to post this one:

Active Ink Slinger
How about beaver bashin' or pumping the kooter
Active Ink Slinger
My ex had a favorite term for it.

She loved to "double-click her mouse".

She hung around me too much while I was working.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Her Royal Spriteness
Teasing the kitty or priming the pussy - and yes, those are trademarked by me - every time you use them, i get .04 of a cent biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite
Teasing the kitty or priming the pussy - and yes, those are trademarked by me - every time you use them, i get .04 of a cent biggrin

Oh my goodness you're funny! lol
Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow
Lurker
I generally say to myself 'rub one out' but for alot of people i think thats more of a guy thing?
Active Ink Slinger
Rubbin' the Nubbin'

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
My friend always calls it "a moment." She'll say "okay well I'm going to have a moment and then go to bed" or "Can we do homework later I need to go have some moments"
Then whenever I'm with other people and they say "hold on this will take a moment" I crack up and they have no idea why!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite

I really dont have a name for it but my sister always says she was "Petting Her Kitty". Does that violate your trademark? If it does ill have her send you a check!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
My Boyfriend always tells me OK Mami now "Make it Right" for Daddy as we have phone sex or when he wants me to give him a show...lol

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
wow...this shows how little imagination I have for masturbating. I either say I'm going to masturbate or fingerfuck or something totally lame like that.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
wow...this shows how little imagination I have for masturbating. I either say I'm going to masturbate or fingerfuck or something totally lame like that.

LOL - I have less imagination then you. I never announce to the world when I am going to do it - I just do it!
Lurker
This is too funny! The wife likes to say she's going 'O' hunting.