Masturbation

last reply
18 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do women enjoy watching a man masturbate for them?
Lurker
0 likes
yes!! Very Sexy!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends who it is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most certainly!!! And assist by playing with his balls, sucking the head, fucking his ass or whatever he wants!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly as a starter for further games. But that better not be his last load of the session!
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I get turned on thinking of it... so I wouldn't mind watching...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, I do...

But it would be hard for me to leave this completely as a spectator sport...

I'd want to get in on the action at some point.

Or at least have him cum all over me...
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with 'Dancing Doll'. It's supremely erotic to watch a man masturbate ... and I can almost orgasm when he shoots his creamy white load. I love to watch each spurt trace an arc in the air to eventually splash down on his naked belly or chest.... but then the anti-climax.

Now I want him deep inside me, but he's spent .... and it's usually a good twenty minutes on average before he can perform again. By which time I've lost the spark of the moment.
Lurker
0 likes
Oooo yes watching guys jack off and cum, extremely hot and a major turn on, i feel like i could get off by just watching that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's pretty hot, yes. I'd rather be helping though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do, but of course I'd like to join in.
"Writing M/M turns me on..."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's sexy but I want in on the action!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Laurenxxx
I agree with 'Dancing Doll'. It's supremely erotic to watch a man masturbate ... and I can almost orgasm when he shoots his creamy white load. I love to watch each spurt trace an arc in the air to eventually splash down on his naked belly or chest.... but then the anti-climax.

Now I want him deep inside me, but he's spent .... and it's usually a good twenty minutes on average before he can perform again. By which time I've lost the spark of the moment.

This is when you need a set of identical twins, one fucking you while the other is jacking off for you, lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love watching a man masturbate theres something so voyeuristic about it, it almost feels naughty. Plus, its a good hint on how he likes to be fucked. I wouldn't want to watch all the time and its definately hard to sit on the sidelines after a while. And, I could think of at least three other places I'd prefer him to cum ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, quite often I'll tease my hubby into masturbating just to watch him cumm onn himself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do