masturbation

last reply
16 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi ya'll!! i was just wondering if i am the only one in this world that has masturbated at work???? Let me know if you have or the craziest/riskiest place you have cooled your fires!!??? have fun!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i no this is the girls bit but i used to work in a shop n my mates sita came in n tried on a bikini - she ended up suckin me off n givin me a wank in the back room !
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hey, i once masturbated in the back-seat of a taxicab while having phone-sex with one of my horny girl students...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thats what i'm talking about honey!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by 10inchlew
i no this is the girls bit but i used to work in a shop n my mates sita came in n tried on a bikini - she ended up suckin me off n givin me a wank in the back room !

Translation?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by 10inchlew

i no ur illiturit 4reel so go txt sum mor k?
Lurker
0 likes
I have to go to the toilets and play with myself sometimes and its good knowing that someone might come in and hear you. Sometimes I carry on even when I know there's someone in the next cubicle.

I love masturbating in the showers in the gym too
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have my own office at work and usually nobody comes in my office. I usually play with myself a couple of times a day. I have a bullet that I used and I pinch my nipples. Anymore then that I usually go to my car or in the bathroom.
Kitty

Lurker
0 likes
Oh' Yes at work in my private office, with glass particians. Since my husband and I own the company who is to complain? On an airline, at lunch and a number of other crazy places. I need that kind of release more that once a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmm. yes I have. but not if there was anyone around
Lurker
0 likes
Translation?

sorry i meant to say sister ! it means she ended up sucking my dick and then tugged me off while my boss was in the next room !
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I'm having visions of Meg Ryan right about now. Damn, why do I not ever walk in on one of these little moments?
Lurker
0 likes
First time in a public place was in a department store fitting room and I looked up to see the sign that said "this fitting room is being monitored by other female workers" I alsmost lost it there, but not because of embarressment, it was exciting!!
Lurker
0 likes
Next time lets go together to try things on Shy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by 10inchlew

Translation?

I thought it was me!

But to answer the question, yes I have but it was many years ago and my boss watched (he's now my hubby). Now my job is stay at home wife/mom so I guess the answer is still yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cremey
hi ya'll!! i was just wondering if i am the only one in this world that has masturbated at work???? Let me know if you have or the craziest/riskiest place you have cooled your fires!!??? have fun!!!
Your a bad girl lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just masturbated at work today. I think lots of people (especially our friends here at Lush) regularly do.