Login

Masturbation

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
On my way home from work yesterday, I started to feel really horny and I started to masturbate while driving, so I was curious, how many people have and did you enjoy it?
Lurker
I've done that in the summer stuck in motorway traffic, fumbled quietly!

Ooops just rembered I did something similar when I was with a boyfriend in a car... he was driving on the motorway and I fumbled while he drove... drove him crazy LOL
Active Ink Slinger
Use to do it all the time in a Dodge Sprinter Van going 70 miles per hour on the highway!
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by Guest
On my way home from work yesterday, I started to feel really horny and I started to masturbate while driving, so I was curious, how many people have and did you enjoy it?

Have you given any thought to just how bloody dangerous this is??????
Lurker
Dangerous can be fun. I've done it a number of times. The risk is reduced if you pick the right time and place...

Irish
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by haddington

Have you given any thought to just how bloody dangerous this is??????

Yes... And I've been doing it for years and years and although it reduces your ability to react quickly and at that sweet moment of release it can be a bit difficult to focus on the road, it's not NEARLY as dangerous as texting while driving and all you have to do is look around and you'll find that America is no longer paying attention to their driving nearly as much as their smart phones... LOL

Besides.... NOTHING can relieve the boredom of a long drive like a little self play. ;)

The only thing better is if I have someone giving me head while I'm driving. I've gone that route before (pun intended) and it's also a barrel of fun and exciting as hell... smile
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Yeah its good fun done it a few times in the car and a few times behind the wheel of my big rig u can get away with it much easlier in the truck because u are much higher up and a nite no one can see ya