masturbating usin runnin bath water

last reply
60 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do any of you ladies do it and if so do you use cold water or wat?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm just intrigued to find out what "wat" is.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rougerogue

the wat drives me nuts ... like, it only takes an extra letter .... not that the word is that effing long that you need shorthand

jeez
Lurker
0 likes
well wen im currently masturbatin correct english is last on my mind especially wen i have dyslexia x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So Van Gogh uses "wat".
Thats 1 to "wat" 0 to "cold water"

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rougerogue
So Van Gogh uses "wat".
Thats 1 to "wat" 0 to "cold water"

contrary ... was it What ... or maybe ... WAIT ... or maybe the word really was supposed to be TWAT .... who knows, who cares ... especially masturbating while typing ... Sorry Catchy!
Lurker
0 likes
Lol going to actually answer the question instead of talking about spelling.

I use to do this all the time, still do it but not very often. Did it under the bath and used a detatchable shower head, always used luke warm water. it feels pretty good if your looking to get off fast
Lurker
0 likes
Never works for me, the water just washes any natural lube... not comfortable sad
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Now using running bathwater makes me think of the actual water from the tap not the shower head.
And I used to when I could lie back in the tub and get myself in a good position. hehe but now I just use the shower head and almost boiling water. Cold is so... *shiver* turn off.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
and I think it was "cold water or what?"
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I don't use cold water. I don't use wat either.

I use hot water with lots of bath oil, but it doesn't happen very often.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rougerogue

"Wet", of course.

Lurker
0 likes
I knew a few girls who just showered while fingering themselves. Didn't really take bathes.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have a friend that used to use her shower head, but I never did... I graduated straight to sex toys the minute I could save up enough of my allowance money.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Never works for me, the water just washes any natural lube... not comfortable sad

tried it once and it also takes too long then I was stuck with no hot water. it was not all I had heard it was. to me it was a bummer.ITi3PtPvnoP5bn8H

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I don't use wat either.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes i think i should name my shower head and take it to dinner....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The hubby calls my shower massage on a rope the water wond of love! LOL If I take a long shower he's always poking around saying what are you doing in there.....? hehehe Warm to hot water always cold water sucks!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Only when Im having a LONG bubble bath, I find the jacuzzi jet way better for such naughty times
Lurker
0 likes
I first started mastubating, I used running bath water.... it was always good (if you know what I mean) but then I found other ways, which felt much better. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You ladies are rampant! Cant even clean yourselves without getting dirty! Naughty!
Lurker
0 likes
The delicious pitter patter of a handheld vibrating shower head after reading Lush stories
Lurker
0 likes
Have used the hand held shower head for very positive results. Just the right temp. Not too hot and certainly not cold. Brrrr.

But I have found to lie on your back and spread you legs on either side of the tub faucet can really take a woman to a very special place when she doesn't have a partner available.

Of course when playwithme is available nothing could ever compare to that experience of joy and exhilaration

Whitney
Lurker
0 likes
Whitney,daring, I am always available
Lurker
0 likes
Then again, Whitney, it is true that cool or cold water can be a shock, but it's such a nice contrast to a soft, warm, lingering very erotic kiss!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warm water is a must. Bath or shower head is good alone time. (even a good time if someone enjoys watching)
Someone else said they should take their shower head out to dinner. LOL- I should too. We should double.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cold water can be exciting in Summer. Since no-one else has liked cold water I figured I should stick up for it.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Actually, I have to change my mind...
last time I was playing with the water I ran out of hot water after a while and as it got colder and colder since it still felt great I didn't stop.
But at some point it just got too cold and I had to get up.
Lurker
0 likes
Cold water reminds me of skinny dipping
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmmmm...... Why do some questions asked in the forums sound like they are from somebody not old enough to be on LUSH?

I know this is for girls, but.... Hell, I'm always buttin in anyway...... Even guys can use handheld showers to masturbate.... It's good clean fun!