last reply
79 replies
12.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
GMOFLEISURE wrote:
Had a female employee confess a few days ago, that she masturbated while driving to work. Does that count as 'at work'?

Quote by TheUprightMan

No, but we're all curious now as to how that came up in conversation!

We have known each other for over 13 years and are very open with each other. Our sexuality is a frequent subject during break time. She's bi & occasionally we have lunch were we can perv hot young college students.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, if it calls to me, I can't not answer
Lurker
0 likes
yes I definitely have on several occasions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and you will continue to do so Frisky, my pet.
Lurker
0 likes
The last stall in the ladies restroom is usually where I head from my desk when these unusual moments strike.
Lurker
0 likes
I do.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
no but it is a very hot thought
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, yes I have (Mia)!
0 likes
I wasn't at work, but masturbation was certainly in order (Gina)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have before but not lately...and was on Lush when I did it..lol
Marx Sister
0 likes
On rare occasion. I've worked graveyard by myself at a lot of different jobs, and I have once or twice been too worked up to deal with eight or twelve hours alone where nobody could see me without working it out.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and still do on occasions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes I never wear panties anymore because I love flashing other unsuspecting woman with my full kitty. There are times I get so wet by teasing them I go back to my office lock the door and have to pleasure myself. It makes me feel so good and nasty I get turned on that much more I might even insert a large butt plug and leave it in the rest of the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes I never wear panties anymore because I love flashing other unsuspecting woman with my full kitty. There are times I get so wet by teasing them I go back to my office lock the door and have to pleasure myself. It makes me feel so good and nasty I get turned on that much more I might even insert a large butt plug and leave it in the rest of the day.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I jack off at work on a regular basis. Usually do it in my office with co-workers in offices on either side.
I have never been caught, so I guess being in my office is how I hide it.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
I work at home so, perforce, yes. Rather often.