Login

Masterbation

last reply
3 replies
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Do woman like to watch guys masturbate?  Would you just masturbate with a guy watching as you watched him

0 likes

I never met one who liked to watch-- many said they liked it-- but they never really show any enthusiasm about it for another time. I mean, when you think about it-- what's the metaphor? -- watch the game or get in it? There's no payoff for them...so why would they like it?

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I think that is a turn on watching a guy or girl masterbate in front of me. I think mutual masterbation is super hot and sexy.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

For me, it depends on context.

Some random guy shooting me dick pics or whacking it in front of me is repulsive. If I want to see you stroke it for me I'll ask. Even worse are guys that chat you up, just to the point where you might think they're sane and safe and they pull out the one-eyed wonder worm in the hopes that it will turn you on; quite the opposite, really.

However, if there's an established relationship, or it's somebody that I've been heating up with to the point that it is desired and organic, then I get so crazy over it that i have to finger myself.

The bottom line is that if I'm both hot for you and comfortable with you then yummy; if not then I'll run away in the opposite direction.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide