Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage orgasms

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Have any ladies received massage that include orgasms? Plural? Like tantric massage? G spot stimulation after a long rub in oil? Did you have multiple orgasms? Was the giver male or female? Please share your experiences.
Yes. I got my first erotic massage at a spa on a vacation, and David subsequently got me a years subscription to twice-a-month massages with a professional masseuse as a Christmas present. Since then, we've been incorporating erotic massages into our lovemaking on a regular basis. I also give great massages to both my guys and my girlfriend.
Quote by Beffer
Yes. I got my first erotic massage at a spa on a vacation, and David subsequently got me a years subscription to twice-a-month massages with a professional masseuse as a Christmas present. Since then, we've been incorporating erotic massages into our lovemaking on a regular basis. I also give great massages to both my guys and my girlfriend.

I'm jealous because no, I have never.
yes i have by surprize guessing my moans got sexally and before i knew it he was just massageing between my legs
Sometimes when I am massaged I am in real need of the massage and it doesn't stimulate me sexually. If it is my husband giving the massage, it always stimulates him, so I usually will respond in some form of other (as in, thanks for the massage. It feels great and has just about put me to sleep but let me give you a blow job for all your hard work). Other times, it is a sexually focused massage from the start. We keep different massage oils handy, including ones you pre-heat up, and others that warm up when you use them. Some are edible, some are not, so if my husband was commenting, he would advise everyone to read the instructions and don't get them mixed up!

There's nothing better than being rubbed all over, and then being kissed all over and then being fucked. It was after a great sexual massage that I had my first anal sex. I had so much oil all over me and my husband's cock and my body was so relaxed that it was an easier penetration than I expected. Love massages. Love orgasms. Love them when they are together!
I've never had any of this happen to me. Dang, now I am jealous of people who have experienced this.

I love getting massages and such. It's very erotic and you feel a lot closer to the person giving you the massage.
The reason I asked this is that we've (my wife and I) have had sex through massage so many times over the years. One thing led to another. At first, she would simply be relaxed enough afterwards that she wanted my tongue to finish it off with. Then I began to read and learn the tantric massage technique. It was a bit of trial and error at first, but in time, I began giving the tantra at the end and I learned to give her g spot orgasms. Many times this was our sex. Eventually we began to have intercourse after the tantric orgasms. We could spend hours at a time doing it. Once she "locked in" there were so many ways we discovered to make her cum. She became so sensitive and her moans sounded so much different than what she did during a normal encounter. If you ladies haven't had this type of massage, we highly recommend it. But it's success completely depends upon the patience of the giver. It may be better to receive it from another woman. Then allow him to come and watch it one time.