Login

married friends?

last reply
5 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
would you have a threesome with a married couple that are friends of yours? or an ongoing threeway relationship with a married couple?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by mercy1369
would you have a threesome with a married couple that are friends of yours? or an ongoing threeway relationship with a married couple?

[Done that but it did get complicated].
Active Ink Slinger
This is a very difficult question to answer because so much depends upon the couple.

Jealousy can be a real problem when a third person is added to the mix, especially if the couple involved isn't really grounded in their relationship with one another.

However, when it works, it can be a ton of fun for all three people.

If it's something you are all three into, then by all means don't be afraid to proceed - but beware of the potential for disaster.
Active Ink Slinger
well in all honesty neither wants to be with the other she introduces me as her girlfriend and hes my frind and he introduces me as his wife and her as my friend they dont want to split up because of thier son but both have made it clear they each want me and think this will work best for all three but i have my doubts ....
Active Ink Slinger
I have had several threesomes (and foursomes) with married people, many of whom were, or subsequently became, friends. None has proved problematic but we have always had a frank, open discussion regarding possible pitfalls before any sex takes place. A bond of friendship can enrichen the experience.
Active Ink Slinger

I have done it with two different couples: in one, I knew the guy from college and had dated him, and the other was a girlfriend from highschool who I reconnected with in graduate school.  It took a while to bring the mutual friendships to a level where the trust was equal in all directions, and we were all pretty sure that no one was going to get hurt.  Once the sex started, it was really nice.  But you can tell that suspicion and trust issues can come up very easily - you have to be completely open and honest with everyone, or someone is going to get badly hurt, and a marriage might be wrecked. 

These are each FMF threesomes - and they are so much fun...