male thongs

last reply
18 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know there has been a post "your man's underwear" but I was wondering what you ladies thought about male thongs in particular and so few people responded to that post. So thoughts on a man wearing male thongs or maybe your man wearing your thongs?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Banana hammocks...

I'm interested to know their thoughts on it as well.
Are you truly awake?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
Oh god ha ha no not ever, not men thongs LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They wouldn't be on long!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Thanks for the visual, Sugarbabe xD
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
If not man thongs what about him wearing one of your thongs?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by john1112

A certain Angel told me that behavior may produce headaches.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok i never tried her thong , have tried her panties more than once , it is nice feeling
Lurker
0 likes
I know it's a little double standard cause it's okay for girls to wear guy's boxers... But I feel like my boyfriend shouldnt be wearing my underwear not enough fabric it's just unflattering when their penis is like trapped in a little triangle of lace.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Somethingaboutme
I know it's a little double standard cause it's okay for girls to wear guy's boxers... But I feel like my boyfriend shouldnt be wearing my underwear not enough fabric it's just unflattering when their penis is like trapped in a little triangle of lace.

I know I'm not a gal but I hate this double standard...I don't like my penis trapped in a little triangle of lace, but it would probably feel good on my balls smile

It depends on the material, cut, style and how you're built (a fat guy isn't going to be comfortable and will look silly wearing a little coat, Tommy Boy anyone? lol). Some panties fit nice and feel sooooo sexy! I'm just saying...don't knock it 'til ya try it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you are more than welcome resident.
They do look good, for a min.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I take it you're a fan of thongs on guys, then, Sugarbabe.
Care to share why? What about it does it for you?
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by john1112

I find it a complete turnoff. Just not my thing.

I'm really not a fan of guy in thongs at all. Don't care for Speedos either. I like board shorts.

Boxer briefs all the way! Where's the drool icon???

Lurker
0 likes
Just no.

To clarify:

- No, I don't want them in male thongs
- No, I don't want them in my thongs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
laughing..... sometimes ,,,,
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
the only men who belong in thongs are strippers.... for obvious reasons.....
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
does absolutely nothing for me...

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
In my opinion I like the look, feel and confidence that wearing sexy underwear gives me. I can see myself in the mirror, think and feel that I'm looking sexy wearing it but the underwear in itself doesn't turn me on. I will also look at pictures of other women wearing sexy underwear and be sexually attracted to them because it's a visually erotic image.

The majority, or at least a large percentage, of men are turned on by women in various forms of sexy underwear according to the man's particular tastes, some are so intrigued to know what it feels like to wear it they try wearing it themselves and get turned on by doing so. I don't know the percentages but there are quite a few male designers of female underwear.

It doesn't turn me on or make me feel good to put on a pair of boxer shorts or any other style of male underwear, look at men in thongs or see men wearing women's underwear.

The only item of male clothing a girl looks good in is a man's shirt with nothing on underneath the morning after a night of love making.

Sexy underwear is exclusively and will remain a female thing, you men have loads of other things to your advantage, it's one domain we have control over and we no have no intention of handing control of it over to you.