Just touch their body? (18 votes) 72%
Wank them? (2 votes) 8%
Lick cream off their cocks? (3 votes) 12%
Give them a blow job? (2 votes) 8%
Fuck them? (1 vote) 4%
All the above? (18 votes) 72%
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never been to a party with a paid male stripper, only college dorm parties where guys would strip, hoping to get us girls to do likewise. I'd much prefer to be at a party with a female stripper, with whom I'd be more than willing to engage.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I've never been to a party with a paid male stripper, only college dorm parties where guys would strip, hoping to get us girls to do likewise. I'd much prefer to be at a party with a female stripper, with whom I'd be more than willing to engage.

Oh yes the boys can keep their clothes on but bring me a female stripper and I will tip like a fiend.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
I'd watch for another woman heading toward the door and join her for a drink someplace else. If they all stayed, I'd go drink alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
id watch them perform and admire there bodies

but sexually nooo

they have prob been with so many an could be riddled with anything
i just wouldnt risk or take that chance
Lurker
0 likes
Have seen something like this at a frat once - touched but that was all lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex fiancé went to an all-male review many years ago with her girlfriends, and they ended up getting drunk and having all kinds of fun. They were then invited to a back stage after party. Then after that, they ended up following a few of the strippers back to their motel room afterwards, where she told me that she had sex with one of the strippers. At first I was at least pleased that she told me the truth, only to find out later, there was much more to the story. I knew there was more than what she was telling me when she immediately told me she didn’t want me to be a male stripper. You see, I dance just like a stripper, and had been propositioned many times over the years while out dancing at the clubs, and offered jobs to work at places such as Chippendales and other agencies. The very second she said that, I knew. She didn’t end up confessing part of her story until a couple months later.
Lurker
0 likes
I touched and wanked a guy at a bachelorette party and then fucked him in the bathroom
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I stumbled upon this post and thought it'd be a good idea to chime in and revive this thread. Thanks for sharing your poll. It's interesting to see the range of responses. Personally, I think I would keep my distance and just enjoy the entertainment from afar but to each their own! It's all about having fun and respecting everyone's boundaries. In addition, you can check https://partyentpop.com to book a male strip show, from which I’m sure you’ll get a lot of impressions and pleasure. And it's up to you to decide how your evening will end after such a show. Have a great day!