Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Male Masturbation

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
This question springs from a new thing my fiancee and I tried the other night. Instead of actually having sex we masturbated in front of one another. She said that she "liked watching me masturbate" and that "watching my muscles work was sexy". So my question is this. Do you ladies of lush like to watch your partner masturbate? If so, why?
Active Ink Slinger
I do, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely! It first happened when both my boyfriend and I were pretty young and I was on my period. I had not yet given oral but had given him handjobs. For some reason he ended uptaking care of himself while I watched.
Active Ink Slinger
We have on many occasions.
Why - probably because we enjoy the pleasure of it and watching can be a real turn on.
Rainbow Warrior
I had a FWB who liked to masturbate himself while I sat naked in front of him. I enjoyed watching him, but I would have preferred being fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
i love watching a cock get harder and harder
Active Ink Slinger
Active Ink Slinger
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by Meggsy
We have on many occasions.
Why - probably because we enjoy the pleasure of it and watching can be a real turn on.

I'll agree we've done it many, many times also, while dating and still do now that we're married!

I like watching him as he reaches his climax and shoots his cum all over me! It’s just fun!

He likes watching me use me dildo too!

We do usually have sex afterward!

~~Jessica~~
Lurker
Definitely. Also, as we are older now and sometimes things don't work out / finish off quite as we were hoping when we start off in bed (or wherever we are), we end up either manually pleasing each other, or watching each other please ourselves. I know he loves watching me make myself cum, and I have become a fan of watching him. Usually he is kneeling over me. It excites me to see his eyes traveling over my body while he is stroking. I suppose I like being desired. And, unless we have a camera on the go are beside a mirror, I don't often get to see his cock pounding me, so it is delightful to watch him shoot his load. Well, as long as it doesn't get in my eyes, up my nose or in my hair.
Lurker
Yes. Love watching either sex. It never gets old for me.