Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making friends

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I find it hard to make friends as I don't randomly add people have tried trying to get to know people so would it be best to just stick to reading story's?
you ain't alone. i am a little shy meeting new people bc i don't know what to talk about really. at least until i get to know them a little better.
Active Ink Slinger
I Ferrell the same way.. Shy and dont really send request. Every once in a while I will stumble on some ones profile and send a, message.. Do what you are comfortable with.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Internet Philosopher
Read and then be sure to leave comments. Pretty soon writers will want to friend you and other members will start to know what interests you. If there is a story or author that you like better than most, favorite the story and follow the author. These things will make friend requests welcome and generate more than a few for yourself

Also, never be afraid to contact writers whose work you enjoy. We live for such contacts

By being active readers who comment often, you will make friends very quickly.
Lurker
Quote by blackpoolguy
I find it hard to make friends as I don't randomly add people have tried trying to get to know people so would it be best to just stick to reading story's?

Well, you will have to do something if you want to make some friends here.
Week or so ago I was accused being socialite, whatever that means to that person.. however without giving person a chance you won't be able to find some quality people here. I am not in contact with all people from my friends list, however real friendships were made. I use common sense and choose to stay in contact with people that I like, never cleared my list because I am believer in second chances, maybe with some from my list our time is still yet to come, giggles.

You said that you are trying to know people before adding them, but you have to know that this sounds serious, and most here are just for fun..however out of fun can be developed something valuable as friendship is. My advice to you is, don't take too seriously, relax and enjoy Lush time, friendship will come in it's own time, you cannot order it.