Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little about your first Bisex , Blow job or anal sex(Mind set )

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Little about your first Bi-sex , Blow job or anal sex, 3 some ( your thoughts about trying anything sexual for the first time )
Rainbow Warrior
All but anal sex happened too young to talk about on Lush, I'm afraid. The only sexual thing I've ever been timid about trying for the first time was bondage, and that was because I stupidly read Stephen King's Gerald's Game before trying it!
First the worst. that's all I'm gonna say.
Active Ink Slinger
I agree with Browncoffee, "First is the worst."

I was so nervous and awkward with my first girlfriend sex. Everybody likes to read stories about unleashed passion and sexual enjoyment, but in real life...no...it definitely gets better after the first time. Of course, I was almost totally freaked with my first boyfriend sex, and so was he (because I picked a mostly guy - was more comfortable with them, and they were more open about sexual stuff). It took me a while to get into a "sex for fun and lust" mindset with other people.

My only difficulty with oral sex is cocks - my jaw is small, so I have a hard time getting my teeth out of the way. Women are just so much easier from an oral standpoint. I can enjoy having pussies on my face forever (or at least, it seems so). In fact, from the very first time, when a woman rode my mouth, pinning my arms and telling me exactly what to do for her, The only other first time that was really great for me was bondage sex. I love being tied up, or locked up, or whatever, being teased forever, and then being made to come.
Active Ink Slinger
First Bi-sex - N/A
Blow job - I only did it because he kept asking me to do it and I wanted him to like me. After a nervy start I really enjoyed doing it.
Anal sex - N/A
3 some - Me and two guys years ago at college, I'd had too much to drink and it was a fun experience at the time and was consensual but I didn't feel good or proud of myself the next day.

My thoughts about trying anything sexual for the first time - just going through that process at the moment, intrigued and excited but also undecided whether to go there. I need a stronger person to guide me.
Active Ink Slinger
It was awkward, but exciting. I had one woman 'assisting' and two others cheering me & the other man on. He'd already given me head to orgasm, and I'd seen other males having sex in the previous weeks which left me more comfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
I was enjoying sex with guys for a couple of years before I was dared to kiss another girl at a party. It was my first girl to girl experience.
She was going a bit too far so I stopped it. The audience was getting a bit too boisterous.
Later she approached me and asked if I wanted to finish what we started outside with her. it was dark and we would be alone.
She was a lesbian and we undressed each other as we kissed. Then she showed me just how wonderful it was to go down on me - not even a guy had done that at that stage. I had the most amazing experience and orgasm I had ever enjoyed, then learned how I had to do it.
I was hooked from that moment on and she was experienced and competent and she showed me just how things should be done. We cohabited for almost two weeks - until she realised I still going with boys. That ended that relationship. I have never looked back since and I now enjoy the best of both worlds- believe me.
Rookie Scribe

My first bisex blow job... a stranger off craiglist in the back of my car. Nervous but an amazing bj... one of the best. when he finished, he thanked me and left...

Rookie Scribe

My first oral sex from a girl... my first girlfriend in the basement with her parents upstairs. it was quick but exciting. usually she sucked me in the car at our favorite parking spot. The best was in her parents bed when they were away... and then I took her cherry,

Rookie Scribe

First mature sex was the mother a girl in my class from high school nice milf so i was seduced she told me to relax she'll show me some tricks (experience )boy now today i love older women