0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

That is the ultimate!

Kisses!

Steph

Agreed, I love the mixed taste. Like when he pulls out then slips it in my mouth and cums. Tasting me on him as he cums is, as Steph put it, the ultimate!
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If a bloke has a really shitty diet and lifestyle....lots of booze and Maccas food, then his semen will often taste like shit. You are what you eat, as they say...
And I do not even go down on a guy with funky tasting sperm. I can't. It makes me gag.

So.....that's a real deal breaker because I love giving oral sex.

ETA: Sorry....I forgot to actually answer what you asked...rude cow I am, off on me own tangent.

I think healthy sperm tastes like warm salty yogurt. Yes I love the taste of it...and I'll swallow it or wallow in it, as the mood takes me.
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by katie1984
I love it! Yes i agree the taste does vary...maybe it is the food, or maybe it varies naturally..I'm not sure. But I love the taste whatever. I first swallowed cum when I was 17, and have loved it ever since. I especially enjoy it when a guy hasnt ejaculated for several days, so when it cums it squirts powerfully and hits the back of my throat....it also tends to be thicker, which I love.

Katie i would love to let my cum hit the back of your mouth. Those lovely lips would drive me mad. I have never tried a guys cum yet, but its interesting that the flavour changes depending on the food eaten, makes sense really
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A proud swallower since 16.(good slut, some say! ha ha ha)

THe taste I have found depends some on his diet.
Lots of fruit = sweeter cum.
Lots of booze = not so much.
Red meat taints it too.

Still I rather swallow than wear the sticky goo.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like the taste of some guys but not others. I think some guys just have way to much salt in their diets and makes their cum taste very salty
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i hated it the first time i tasted my boyfriends, but soon learnt to love it. i've never considered doing anything but swallowing, which greatly surprised my boyfriend the first time considering he was my first.
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it most after my eat ice cream and in the morning of after a fight and we make up and we do 69 to each other and i get 3-4 huge load before work I'm warm and bubbly all day and can't wait to get home
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"The tastiest thing in the world is a girl-cum" I totally AGREE with that....I can't live without!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it because it's exciting to do. A could take it or leave it taste wise.
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account