like big/fat men

last reply
12 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do women like big/fat men? If so what do you like about them?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Awww why has no-one replied to this yet? Ok I'll bite. Some women do, some women don't. In all honesty I'm more about guys of my own build, but a friend of mine loves having someone larger to squeeze.
Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Has she joined lush too?
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by MinaMiranda
Awww why has no-one replied to this yet? Ok I'll bite. Some women do, some women don't. In all honesty I'm more about guys of my own build, but a friend of mine loves having someone larger to squeeze.

I agree..well put lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my friends is a really skinny chick; when she fucks average-sized men she complains that it hurts because of their bones in their hips bumping against each other. She enjoys larger guys because she doesn't seem to have that problem, plus she likes to lay on a big belly.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Me me me!
I adore big men! Usually big men have developed a wonderful and happy charm and an honest approach that makes them so very sexy. Sure their body mass might not look all that great when they're undressed, but their man boobs are so nice to play with, hide your face in, nibble and bite. Also they tend to make more noise when you're having sex with them.
It can be really complicated to get it in, and have it stay in when with a big guy but with some practise and a few "lets not use that position" it's all good. Not to mention their big fingers and hands... OH My Lord, have mercy on me!
And the way they can move a bed with just a few thrusts and how their pressure on top of you feel... No skinny-chubby man can give you that great feeling.

I'm a woman who like contrasts, who loves shocking people, I think that is why I at first tried to fall in love with a big man, I never managed so far(yes I know it's silly I wanted someone who was big so people would turn their heads looking at us.) But I've built up a sex appeal around them in my own head and I more often find myself having sexual fantasies about larger men I meet walking down the street than the average/small men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big men as in muscly - yes. Fat - No, not for me but everyone is attracted to different people. smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm not into overly big, fat men, or even overly muscled/meathead men. I generally prefer a more athletic frame. Maybe this is because I'm a small girl myself, and I just find that too much of a size difference doesn't work for a lot of the sexual dynamics I enjoy. I'm also a bit of a health nut, and prefer someone that is into that kind of lifestyle to some degree. It's more about health than looks though for me, and excess weight is never a good thing with that regard. But everyone is attracted to different shapes and sizes. Some people might think that I'm too thin for their tastes. It's just different preferences. I still think that trying to keep yourself (and your loved ones) within a healthy range should still be the ideal goal for everyone though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I can answer this truthfully, I need to know your version of big/fat.
My husband is a bigger guy, he's a biker and a bouncer so he has a little extra weight on him but isn't morbidly obese. I like guys who aren't skinny emo tight pants boys. I want to have someone who looks like he protects me, not the other way around, and fat guys don't look at you cross-eyed if you order an appetizer and dessert. I need to feel comfortable in my skin and the skinny guys I've dated have never done that for me.
a falling angel is like a shooting star - beautiful from afar, but dangerous if you get too close
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do, I am rather fit and skinny and it has always been a fetish to be taken by a larger man, I think the not being able to move would have the most with the interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always liked men who were larger than me but still fit. My husband is 6'6" tall, 260lbs, and he works in construction so that keeps him in good shape even for him being 46.

There's just something so...masculine...about a man who can pick you up and carry you to the bedroom when he wants to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like big tall thick men. I like the feel of a guy looking down on little me. It makes me feel like I am protected by the big guy...lol... I also like the heavy guys but has to be a guy who keeps his shit together cause big guys & girls sweat more. He has to have very good hygiene. last year at the Black Expo here in Indianapolis.... I accidentally walked into this very tall and very big sexy Black guy who definitely had it going on... OMG I was drooling... But I was way too shy back then to say anything other than " I'm Sorry " to him... He said " Its all good lil Momma " and I just melted like butter...If I could find him now I would date him in a heart beat....I saw him later that night or morning it was like 3am driving a fly ass blue or purple convertable Classic Malibu...with white interiors and on 22's he was a complete package....ughhhhh why am I so shy & scared???

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One time I have been with a big man it was ok, but I have to agree with catnip the fingers were the best part of the whole experince!!!