Lick or Fuck

last reply
32 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For guys, usually the contest between oral vs sex has an easy winner.. but what about you ladies?

if you have to choose, would you prefer a long skilled cunnilingus or a good penetration?

(of course, fuck after oral is not a valid answer )
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I love Oral (and that goes both ways)...if I had to choose between both, I would take a good fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i rather have him put it in me and i call it making love not fucking
Lurker
0 likes
Oral is great, but nothing compares to feeling someone you love deep inside you.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing like deep penetration
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I love both, I love to get licked then fuck or make love depending on my mood...If I have to choose one then I would go with fuck because cumming that way for me is far more intense and my orgasms are more powerful that way.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With most guys, I prefer to get fucked, because they're usually not that talented at cunnilingus, besides, I have a girlfriend for licking. David's a remarkable oral artist though, so with him, I prefer him licking me.
Lurker
0 likes
Getting Fuck would win over getting licked there's nothing like a good fucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my guys I would prefer being fucked not because they are not good at the licking, its just that I get brilliant oral from Jane. Variety is the spice of life.
Lately the guys have preferred to go down afterwards, so then its mainly for their pleasure than mine - but I never refuse and always enjoy..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it seems we have a winner :P
Lurker
0 likes
why not both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a mere male, I thoroughly enjoy indulging in both.
Being a basic gourmet a cunninglingual entrée as a precursor to the Main Course will always whet my appetite.
But then after a hearty degustation of the Main Course, one can always indulge in a sublime selection for dessert.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would say that 100% of straight males who have known a woman would do both as I would. The pussy is such a delicious looking object that both licking it and entering it are equally desirable and equally to be attended to by an aroused male.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovesyounger
why not both

it was just a "curiosity", if you have time just for one, what would you choose..
of course i usually perform both most of the time to my gf!
Lurker
0 likes
Licking is divine and depending on the situation....and with what. Fucking can be as good if not better.
Lurker
0 likes
That last needs a comma not a period....I think.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Both - but only with a girl
Lurker
0 likes
Both are great, and depend on mood, but as a rule I would have to choose full on fucking over oral sex .
Lurker
0 likes
Lick of course.

I didnt read the question properly. I thought it was also for women into women, and could be interpreted as whether you prefer oral sex with your lover, or being penetrated by her finger (or a toy.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lesbiannyc
Lick of course.

first one here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The licking and sucking are great for foreplay leading up to a good fucking. If I had to choose one I would rather have a quickie fuck than a long licking. My orgasms from being fucked are much stronger. Forturnently I don't have to choose in real life.

Brandie
0 likes
Lick by far especially if I can't wriggle away
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wrong thread.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00
For guys, usually the contest between oral vs sex has an easy winner.. but what about you ladies?

if you have to choose, would you prefer a long skilled cunnilingus or a good penetration?

She loves being eaten but she doesn't want to finish it there. She's not done until she's had it deep inside her.

Oral is the apperitife or the starter. Penetration is the main course. No one wants to finish with just a starter. The dessert, by the way, is the gentle kissing and cuddling in each other's arms and falling asleep ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00

Fucking - of course... I love it when he goes down on me but it's still not as good as when he fucks me so good I come more than once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lesbiannyc
Lick of course.

I didnt read the question properly. I thought it was also for women into women, and could be interpreted as whether you prefer oral sex with your lover, or being penetrated by her finger (or a toy.)

no wrong answer here anyway!
of course penetration by toy or finger is a valid alternative
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Girls eat pussy better and can't fuck very well. Guys can fuck harder but their oral skills aren't the best.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Does getting kicked as I’m being fucked count as an answer 👀?