Lezzy big breast issue !!!

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My girl and me both have big firm F cup breasts,both been slim our breasts do look huge,our sex life is totaly amazing even with having big ones,my question is,we both love been breasts to breasts but how can we make it even more sexual by been breasts to breasts ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your post is a little difficult to read but if you are asking for some added breast-to-breast fun, there is one thing my girlfriends and I like to do...

We have a couple of nipple chains and toys that we use that when we attach them, we are connected to eachother and love the way it feels to have one person move and it pulls on the other!

we also have some other breast play fun with suction toys and other fun!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your reply babe,you sound like you'v had alot of experiance and can I say,your breasts are so big and firm,much like ours,are there any movements we can do while our breasts are together that will make it feel more sexual ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Zoe,

It depends on the sensitivity and the physiology of your nipples.

Mine do get really hard as they are already thick!

I sometimes can rub mine against my girlfriends clit and get her off!

And then afterwards, we both like to lick them clean and taste her juices!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Both of our nipples are pritty big and by the sound of it thick like your,can been breasts to breasts with our erect nipples together been kinda crushed by our breasts been so hard together have the same effect babe ? I have heard that two girls can cum by been nipples to nipples ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex gf's breasts and nipples are so much larger than mine it's comical but I loved feeling them press in to me.
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account