No, I don't like the idea of a hairy pussy (1 vote) 50%
Yes, but only a landing strip or small triangle (2 votes) 100%
Yes, but I would keep it trimmed (1 vote) 50%
Yes, I would grow a full bush (0 votes) 0%
I already have trimmed pubic hair (0 votes) 0%
I already have a full bush (0 votes) 0%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies, would you be willing to let your pubic hair grow if your boyfriend/husband asked you to?
Lurker
0 likes
What do you mean by 'grow out'?

Full bush? No way.

It's not just about *looks* (which, I think, most men assume - they assume it's all done for looks AND it's all done for them). But there's also routine maintenance, like all other body hair. For some it's hygiene meant to keep down odors and unsavory things like 'pubis cling due to vaginal / menstrual secretions' . . . being female, I find these things to be absolutely disgusting - yet a fact of life if you grow any little bit of it too long (even with showering once or twice a day). Tolerate THAT just because he might want it longer? Nope.

Further, I like the sensation of being trimmed during sex - and when both people are ungroomed there's a really icky 'sound' that two full wet bushes make. Seriously - it's laughable and silly and I couldn't stand that, either.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
What do you mean by 'grow out'?

Full bush? No way.

It's not just about *looks* (which, I think, most men assume - they assume it's all done for looks AND it's all done for them). But there's also routine maintenance, like all other body hair. For some it's hygiene meant to keep down odors and unsavory things like 'pubis cling due to vaginal / menstrual secretions' . . . being female, I find these things to be absolutely disgusting - yet a fact of life if you grow any little bit of it too long (even with showering once or twice a day). Tolerate THAT just because he might want it longer? Nope.
Thanks for your answer. Yes, I mean full bush although I'm also interested if a woman would consider going from bald to a landing strip or trimmed if a full bush would be out of question. My girlfriend did let grow out a full bush on my request and she still keeps it this way, although she experiences also the pubes cling like you mention and she thinks it looks ugly.

I wonder if there are more women who are willing to let their pubic hair grow, even if there are some downsides to it. And if they don't want to grow it out, I'm interested in the reasons why they don't want it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I did in my twenties when David and a photographer friend of his wanted me to do a photo-shoot with a full bush.