Lesbiens on Lush

last reply
23 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, do some of you put your orientation status as 'lesbien' so you dont get men trying to add you?
I agree with it in some ways due to some of the things other men constantly beg girls on my friends list to do, which they tell me about...e.g. send me pictures of your pussy, i want to fuck you etc. And if they dont they get abused.
But if you do do it for that reason, wouldnt that ruin the chance of having a friendship with men who are not actually like that?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
hmm... you seem to believe that being a lesbian makes it impossible for a woman to have friendships outside of their sexual orientation. quite the contrary. i have many guy friends, on lush and off, and would never not befriend someone based on my sexuality. some guys are jerks. some girls are jerks. if i get rude messages from jerks of either sex, i am unlikely to befriend them. if they are nice, then i will. it's simple as that.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
This is a slightly useless answer as I don't have my status set to 'lesbian'... although I do (as with most other straight/bi females) get hounded by guys on here I have actually found, in my own personal experience, found that women who 'hit on me' are more persistent...most men will disappear off to look for someone more inclined whereas I've found women take a lot longer to give it up. This is a shame as it's caused me to be quite wary about which women I allow onto my friends list on this site. I say a shame, because I am not adversed to having female friends - it's not like the guys on this site are getting anything more than friendship from me.

Of course, how many 'lesbian women' on here are actually lesbians and/or women one simple cannot tell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What i am saying is, many lesbiens on lush say they will not accept men what so ever. What is the reason for this? Not all men will harass and abuse you. So men like that kinda ruin it for decent men who just want to chat.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by essexboy19
What i am saying is, many lesbiens on lush say they will not accept men what so ever. What is the reason for this? Not all men will harass and abuse you. So men like that kinda ruin it for decent men who just want to chat.

There's a few reasons... who knows which one applies to which person...

1) The 'lesbian woman' is actually a guy who doesn't wish to talk to other guys
2) The lesbian woman is purely looking for sexual discussions and so thus would have no interest in talking to guys
3) The lesbian woman has plenty of 'guy friends' in real life and would like to expand her female friends on Lush
4) The lesbian woman is fed up of guys trying to 'convert' her (or be otherwise inappropriate) and thus has decided to save herself some hassle by choosing not to deal with men on the whole

etc...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by essexboy19

a few serious points.

one) some of the lesbians on Lush are probably not lesbians - they are guys who want to have sexual interactions with lesbians.

two) some of the girls who identify themselves as lesbians have probably gone thru some sort of trauma with guys and THAT is the reason they are skittish.

three) some people are just jerks. there are straight jerks, gay jerks, lesbian jerks, bi-sexual jerks, transexual jerks, etc.

four) lesbian is spelled with an A not an E.

five) it's your right to hang with the people you feel comfortable being around and not the ones you don't. if a girl doesn't feel comfy hanging with men, then she shouldn't have to.

six) the girls get hit on a LOT here. pictures of cocks, invitations to cyber, rude comments. even those of us who are more relaxed get tired of it after a while.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
If you're a straight guy why are you interested in lesbians anyway? You're not going to be able to convert a lesbian any more than I'd be able to convert a gay guy. If a gay man doesn't want female attention on Lush I think that it would be rude of me to question his reasons. They are his reasons, just like the reasons a lesbian on Lush might not want to interact with guys online are her reasons. Unless they're spelled out on her profile page they're personal.

I agree with Sprite and LittleBambi that some of the lesbians on Lush are men. As a straight girl I get a lot of invitations to chat from guys, which is why I keep my settings to away most of the time I'm online, and stay invisible because otherwise there are so many interruptions that I can't read or post. When I want to chat I go to a chat room. Most of the guys in chat rooms are polite, some are real assholes, but that applies to girls as well. I try to be polite. I like to private with guys and girls, but mostly I private with girls just because they're my friends and I want to talk. I only have a couple of guy friends that I can chat with about things other than sex, and sometimes when I'm online in the chat rooms it's because I'm lonely at home and want to talk to someone and it's too late to call my friends on the phone.

I have had really fun cyber sex with several women, most of whom were identified as lesbian, and have done a few scenes in chat rooms with other girls, mostly bondage and spanking. Some of them may have been men, who knows or cares? Probably seventy five percent of my cyber sex is with guys who identify themselves as straight men. It wouldn't even occur to me to try to interest a self identified gay man in sex with me. Why would a straight man want to try to hook up with a lesbian?
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
If you're a straight guy why are you interested in lesbians anyway?

I think the OP was just trying to find out why some lesbians on Lush are so against interacting with men...out in the real world it'd be considered quite odd if a lesbian wandered around refusing to speak to ANY men EVER so, understandably, it can be a bit tricky to get one's head around in the online world.

I don't think he has any bad intentions, nor that his original question was meant in any negative way..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

I think the OP was just trying to find out why some lesbians on Lush are so against interacting with men...out in the real world it'd be considered quite odd if a lesbian wandered around refusing to speak to ANY men EVER so, understandably, it can be a bit tricky to get one's head around in the online world.

I don't think he has any bad intentions, nor that his original question was meant in any negative way..

Thats exactly how i meant it. Thankyou LittleBambi. I didnt mean this post to be disrespectful or offensive to any one here i was just curious.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont put my status as lesbian, and do get alot of friend requests/chats with guys, some who i befriend and chat to regularly and some get rid off. While i do understand why some women might say 'no random adds from men', it doesnt take too much to hit the delete button, or in extreme cases 'block', if you're getting too much unwanted attention
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
If you're a straight guy why are you interested in lesbians anyway?

Again i dont mean this disrespectfully but, why when a man trys to befriend a lesbien is he trying to turn her? He might just see a same interest as them or band or something like that?
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

I suppose that some lesbians on Lush might only want to interact with women because they're only here for sex and not friendship. I don't think he had any bad intentions either. I was just curious why a straight man would be interested in a lesbian woman on a sex site.

I don't know why people set so many restrictions on the people they'll interact with on Lush. Like MMonroe said, it's easy to just delete or ignore people, or even block them if they're bothering you. I guess I was just asking why would anyone want to interact with someone who didn't want to interact with them for any reason.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by essexboy19

Again i dont mean this disrespectfully but, why when a man trys to befriend a lesbien is he trying to turn her? He might just see a same interest as them or band or something like that?

I didn't mean that at all. I was just wondering what the attraction is for straight men for lesbians. Some people are really just here for the sex, which is okay I guess. It is a sex site after all. They don't want to interact with anyone unless there is sexuality involved and so they don't want attention from anyone whom they feel it would be impossible to be sexually interested in, like straight men for straight men, or gay men for straight women, etc.

I didn't think you were being disrespectful. Sometimes I phrase things wrong I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

I didn't mean that at all. I was just wondering what the attraction is for straight men for lesbians. Some people are really just here for the sex, which is okay I guess. It is a sex site after all. They don't want to interact with anyone unless there is sexuality involved and so they don't want attention from anyone whom they feel it would be impossible to be sexually interested in, like straight men for straight men, or gay men for straight women, etc.

I didn't think you were being disrespectful. Sometimes I phrase things wrong I guess.

No worries at all. Like LittleBambi said it is quite difficult to get out what you want to say, the way you want it to sound over the internet. And you are right it is a sex site and many many people do only visit for the sex. Because i dont see it as 'just a sex site', my opinions and views are based on it being a site to meet people and share interests, whether it be sexual or just social.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a Lesbien or a Lesbian, far from it. But I do love women as much if not more than men. The reason I have many more female friends on Lush is that I get hit on a lot IRL by guys I have no interest in, I do not need that on Lush. The men friends I do have I like very much and they are very respectful to me. But I put some of them through hell before I added them, LOL!

But the guys who are rude, are only interested in cybering or showing me their(or one they claim to their's) cock, I have no interest in. And I think many other women here feel the same way.

And to be fair, there are a lot of women here who are as bad as the guys when it comes to only wanting to cyber and share pics. Not interested in them either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I am not a Lesbien or a Lesbian, far from it. But I do love women as much if not more than men. The reason I have many more female friends on Lush is that I get hit on a lot IRL by guys I have no interest in, I do not need that on Lush. The men friends I do have I like very much and they are very respectful to me. But I put some of them through hell before I added them, LOL!

But the guys who are rude, are only interested in cybering or showing me their(or one they claim to their's) cock, I have no interest in. And I think many other women here feel the same way.

And to be fair, there are a lot of women here who are as bad as the guys when it comes to only wanting to cyber and share pics. Not interested in them either.

I was really respectful to Nikki before she added me. THEN I started in with the "show me your tits and pussy" lines. See, it's all about timing. Sooner or later the guys around here will learn that.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't blame the women at all for being defensive and slow to let their guard down.. unfortunately some guys come in here and think it's a Kodak moment for body parts and a chance to use words and phrases they perfected with their buddies in high school.. and because of those less than mature guys the rest of us get painted with the same brush and must endure the gauntlet of distrust that comes from their deeds.. as in all things there is a comfort that develops over time.. courtesy and respect will open a lot of doors that are usually closed and locked.. and when they don't.. it's just best not to go where you aren't wanted..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Warlock
I really don't blame the women at all for being defensive and slow to let their guard down.. unfortunately some guys come in here and think it's a Kodak moment for body parts and a chance to use words and phrases they perfected with their buddies in high school.. and because of those less than mature guys the rest of us get painted with the same brush and must endure the gauntlet of distrust that comes from their deeds.. as in all things there is a comfort that develops over time.. courtesy and respect will open a lot of doors that are usually closed and locked.. and when they don't.. it's just best not to go where you aren't wanted..

This is very true!! But, there is always a but, when Lesbians, or people calling themselves lesbians get nasty with guys who are just asking to be friends and did not disrespect them in any way, well that is very wrng too. If you dont want to be friends with men, just politely say thanks but no thanks!! There is no need to get nasty if the guy is being polite!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Having had some interaction with people identifying themselves as lesbian and bi today I can understand what essexboy19 is talking about. I also notice, by looking at some profiles, that some people want a lot of respect, but aren't willing to be respectful of others enough to try to get to know them. Hang in there essexboy, it takes all kinds.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
Having had some interaction with people identifying themselves as lesbian and bi today I can understand what essexboy19 is talking about. I also notice, by looking at some profiles, that some people want a lot of respect, but aren't willing to be respectful of others enough to try to get to know them. Hang in there essexboy, it takes all kinds.

Kudos to you for this post!
Lurker
0 likes
I try to be friendly to everyone. I do have some guy friends here. By the way for those who dont know me I am not lesbian but Bi. I only ask that we have had some contact before you send the request. I do have my own reasons for not trusting guys and when we get to know each other i would be glad to discuss that. sometimes in chat i will get a whisper from a male and ask him not to whisper as I would anyone else, and I will always try to be respectful.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember one girl who said because with girls it isn't cheating on her guy, lol yeaaah okay. But I've found the "no men at all" women to be (generally not all )the rudest of the members, not interested in conceitedness so no skin of my back.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Hi Angie. I know some guys really aren't trustworthy, and most girls take more time to add guys than girls. I do too, actually. Girls just seem safer in life as well as online. Sometimes guys come on real fast and scary too. Most of the self identified lesbians and bis are open and friendly and open. I think that there are a lot more women here identifying themselves as bis than men. My opinion is that everyone is probably a little bi at least under the right conditions. Prisons are full of guys having sex with each other who never would have on the outside, for instance. I have a particular fantasy involving women which I'm pretty sure you know, even though I consider myself straight. You have always made me feel comfortable and accepted.
Lurker
0 likes
Ty Ruthie
Weaver of Words
0 likes
As someone who at this point, is still curious, I ahve to say that I do get many requests form both men and women. And I have about an equal mount of both as friends. What I don't like, men or women who send random requests without knowing me at al. especially when you can see the person has only been on Lush 1 or 2 days. You know they are just sending out requets to build up there list for that badge.

Having said that, I am still a bit more open to considering a random request from a female as from a male. but only by just a bit. I state right in my profile I like to know people before I add. I can be found in chat rooms or the forums at some point most days, so find me and talk to me. As a few have stated on here already, those (men or women) who whisper unsolicited, walk up to you in a room and ask to pvt as their opening greeting or are just rude, will get a polite rebuke from me. if they persist, i just ignore them.

I can understand, however, why some lesbians want nothing to do with any men. I have heard some of the tales from some of them and I don't think it takes much imagination to figure some of it out. Bottom line is not why a straight guy wants to be friends with a lesbian on a sex site, but why ANYONE pushes to be a friend with someone who does not want to be friends with THEM???