5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what do you prefer?
Lurker
0 likes
Over the two i think i would prefer slightly smaller with a big girth than an extra long one thats thin as a pencil, but by slightly smaller i mean only by about an inch shorter than the average. A two incher thats as thick as my arm aint gonna help anyone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thickness i think! no matter how long it is, if it's really thin it's not going to hit the right spots... really i think it needs to be a happy medium of both thickness and length, quite thick and fairly long but not too long... dammmmnnn us girls are fussy huh? lol any cock is good cock as long as it's clean thats what i say! xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both but I prefer a cock that has a difficult time getting in because it's too thick then one that's too long to get in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jeff Gerth - He wrote lengthy stories for The New York Times
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Jeff Gerth - He wrote lengthy stories for The New York Times

I prefer John Longstreth:

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you are refering to length or G I R T H...not gerth! Not sure who gerth is, but the ladies seem to want him badly!!! ;)
Solarmeatman
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
thickness i think! no matter how long it is, if it's really thin it's not going to hit the right spots... really i think it needs to be a happy medium of both thickness and length, quite thick and fairly long but not too long... dammmmnnn us girls are fussy huh? lol any cock is good cock as long as it's clean thats what i say! xxxx

spot on girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
I prefer John Longstreth

Ahhh, Touche!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
thick but not small! it must give me pain wanting to get in and long enough to hiy the right spot... well spots!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girth! Right now I am getting an average lengthed dick, but it is about 6 1/2 inches thick...it is the best dick I have gotten ever lol! Maybe that is just because he knows how to use it. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girth for sure!! About 7" or 7 1/2" and thick, but not too thick for anal. This is perfect for me! Of course he must know how to use it too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
gerth cause with length if u dont get it all in u, u r that much further away from them. also if we can have a baby's head out of our pussy then we can fit any gerth in.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, reading all te preferences on here and reading all the stories there is, there is one omportant aspect we all miss. The lenght of any man is most of the time over rated. Size or Girth DOES NOT make you a lover of note. I am almost six inches long and almost 2 in wide and most of the time have a redness on my cock head from hitting too deep inside a woman.
Yes, all guys would looove a big cock. For what? Just to boast about? And for the women it is a nice to have if you are a good lover plus you have more than what is required to fill completly and hit ALL the spots.
Sometimes I think for the girls it is all about the kick she gets from being STTRREEEEECTHED to the max.
Guys with average and a bit of girth, be happy but take my advice as a more mature lover. Go and get to know your woman's pussy, what she feels like inside, know where all the spots are, what makes here croon and what makes her twitch when it gets too sensitive.
A woman that is completely turned on and is in the right frame of mind will be satisfied even if your buds frown about your size.
Keep Exploring...Know a pussy, any pussy inside out....It's worth a hell of a lot
Lurker
0 likes
girth make my holes feel hot.length is over rated . make it sperd is a great feeling .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all about girth baby! Girth is what gives me that delicous, wonderful, achingly gorgeous stretched feeling. It just can't be beat. Length (provided it's more than 2 inches) is over rated, because most of your nerve endings are quite shallow within one's vagina anyway. A nice thich cock is the best way to stimulate them - in my opinion.

Of course, if I can get my hands on a long AND thick cock, I'll take it.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband is long and his thickness is pretty normal. When we're in bed and just having cuddle sex it's wonderful because he can bottom out in me and not have to strain at it.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't want a tin of baked beans or a broom handle inside me so average measures are fine with me.

If I can get my lips around it and take half of its length into my mouth it's the right size
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally like girth. Believe me I love a hard cock in general no matter what the size, but I've found sex more intense with a thicker cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Thickness is always preferable to length! A long as we don't go too extreme with either. 9inches is about the max I can handle. If I can get my hand almost all the way around it. Yummy! Any more than that would hurt too much.
Lurker
0 likes
I think girth is pretty important! Others have said it well...if you have all length and no girth you can hit the right spots. But, then again it depends on your lover. If they know how to work you over properly, size doesn't matter.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as its not too long it doesnt matter. Monster cocks gross me out and do not look enjoyable at all. As long as it isnt too big it doesnt matter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hotjet64

A woman that is completely turned on and is in the right frame of mind will be satisfied even if your buds frown about your size.
Keep Exploring...Know a pussy, any pussy inside out....It's worth a hell of a lot

lol.. i agree i guess. i like it to be perfectly fits me. big one only scare the hell out of me. that won't be enjoyable rite.. silly
Lurker
0 likes
GERTH!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well then ladies I guess I am built the right way 7 inches long but 6 inches around at it's widest gerth...always a pleasure to stretch a hot pussy...I enjoy the feeling as ridge by ridge my thick cock penetrates.......
Lurker
0 likes
i'm afraid it's both. But I'll choose length over girth. I really really really really wide 3 inches isn't going to do it for me. I need you to be able to go deep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pussyismypleasure
Well then ladies I guess I am built the right way 7 inches long but 6 inches around at it's widest gerth..

bullshit on the gerth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me I have had the length and the gerth..
and I like it to have a nice lenght and a good gerth
I have have to admit it makes me happy
Lurker
0 likes
id prefer 6 inches and fat to a 9 incher pencil