Login

Last time you swallow cum?

last reply
470 replies
67.6k views
6 watchers
35 likes
Lurker
A whole load......over a year ago, it's not my favorite place, I prefer in my ass or on my face! Bits here and there tasting it etc. everyday and more specifically last night.
Lurker
long time ago
Active Ink Slinger
When I gave a blowjob a few weeks ago
Active Ink Slinger
About a month ago
Active Ink Slinger
Last nightsmile I love how cum tastes and how it feels in my mouth:)
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by BelleduJour
Too long ago sad

We should get together. Every lady who swallowed mine said it was delicious and begged for more any time I could deliver it.
Advanced Wordsmith
The last time a lady gave me a BJ. She saved a bit of my cum on her tongue and let me swallow it by way of a deep tongue kiss.
Active Ink Slinger
well i came about 21 minutes ago so 21 minutes ago
Active Ink Slinger
Yesterday. I cleaned it off of him.
Lurker
last night, well really this morning. i forgot we where up past midnight
Lurker
Define 'swallow'. Does that include when he's so far down your throat you don't actually have to swallow it?
Internet Philosopher
Quote by trinket
Define 'swallow'. Does that include when he's so far down your throat you don't actually have to swallow it?

The survey says yes! I actually love the, from either side
Lurker
This morning, yum yum
Lurker
My girl hardly ever swallows my cum. she hates the taste, only time i get to do it is if she don't know im cumming
Lurker
Quote by DikDango
My girl hardly ever swallows my cum. she hates the taste, only time i get to do it is if she don't know im cumming

Poor baby
Lurker
Quote by Milik_The_Red

The survey says yes! I actually love the, from either side

Love my Milik xoxo
Rookie Scribe
My girl hardly ever swallows my cum. she hates the taste, only time i get to do it is if she don't know im cumming or is drunk at the time we are doing it or i drink pineapple juice for a week or more.
Lurker
Quote by DikDango

You know she doesn't like it, but you do it anyway without telling her you're cumming?
Lurker
Quote by trinket

You know she doesn't like it, but you do it anyway without telling her you're cumming?

Yeh about 6 times in 15 years aint bad is it?
Lurker
Quote by DikDango

Yeh about 6 times in 15 years aint bad is it?

It probably is, for someone who doesn't like doing it.
Lurker
Smiling as I remember back to a memorable occasion a few months back.
Active Ink Slinger
giggles...few hours ago...multiple times
my newest :)
Lurker
Late last week lovebto watch a guy shoot his load into my mouth and swallow all of it!
Lurker
To be quite honest, I can't remember the last time I didn't. It's a man's most enjoyable moment. I think it would be a shame not to enjoy it with him.
Rookie Scribe
Just this weekend. We had already fucked before and when he was able to get hard again I began to give him some special treatment. ;) He came when he was pretty deep in my throat so I didn't really swallow, but it actually was the first time I got a whole load to taste. So nice...
Lurker
Last Sunday afternoon smile