Login

Lapdancing & Stripping

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many ladies here have recieved a lap dance? Did you enjoy it? what made you go? Was it a dance or more full on?

How many of you have given a lap dance? Danced on a pole? Stripped? What made you give it a go? Any bad or good memorable experiences?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in college my friends took me to a strip club for my birthday and paid for me to get a lap dance. The girl told me to keep my hands down - I wasn't allowed to touch her but she let her tits brush my lips and she grabbed my boobs.
After the dance was over she told us it was amateur night. I had just enough to drink to be talked into going backstage with her. She got me a costume and went over the rules about not letting anyone touch me and keeping the g-string on. I didn't know what I was doing so I just danced with the pole like it was a guy. After a minute I took my shirt off and threw it where she told me. Then the skirt and finally the bra. I danced for another minute then one of my friends wanted to put money in my g-string. I bent down so she could reach and she grabbed it and ripped it off. The bouncer got to me pretty quick and got me off the stage but everyone got a good look at me.
After I got dressed I went back out to my friends. The guys thought we were all fair game and were groping us so the bouncers had to help us get out.