Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, your man has a good looking mate that is known to have a huge cock..

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, Your guy's mate who is known to have a huge cock and he is really good looking and well built. , whenever he is around he is always flirting with you. Do you tell your man you would like to fuck his mate, or do you wait your chance till he stays over and then have your fun. Give a short explanation of what happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I currently have a similar situation. My partner says i should fuck him and enjoy a bigger cock. But would I openly cheat on my partner no. But that's just me. Maybe have a threesome? Who knows
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I'd accidentally tip a hot drink onto the lap of the mate every time he flirted with me and then go and have sex with my man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is good to see the women so far value honesty. I expected they would. I can only hope men feel the same. I know I do.
Lurker
0 likes
What if your girlfriend had a great looking, hot bodied, tight pussy, friend, who is always flirting with you.... yeah, kind of sounds like a PIG doesn't it? Well so does the original question. And believe it or not, gals are attracted to more than a great body and big cock. Look around! There are plenty of physically imperfect or "ideal" people (of both sexes) having wonderful relationships and LOTS OF SEX. Sure, it is helpful to be "ideal", but we lust for and fall in love with much more than a body.

I find the question to be insulting, to both men and women. Sure, there are probably SOME people who simply would fuck anything that moves or catches their eye... but for most, there is a higher standard than that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by virtual
Ladies, Your guy's mate who is known to have a huge cock and he is really good looking and well built. , whenever he is around he is always flirting with you. Do you tell your man you would like to fuck his mate, or do you wait your chance till he stays over and then have your fun. Give a short explanation of what happens.

Those are the only choices you could come up with? I'd probably tell him to fuck off and stick his huge cock up his good looking and well built arse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
What if your girlfriend had a great looking, hot bodied, tight pussy, friend, who is always flirting with you.... yeah, kind of sounds like a PIG doesn't it? Well so does the original question. And believe it or not, gals are attracted to more than a great body and big cock. Look around! There are plenty of physically imperfect or "ideal" people (of both sexes) having wonderful relationships and LOTS OF SEX. Sure, it is helpful to be "ideal", but we lust for and fall in love with much more than a body.

I find the question to be insulting, to both men and women. Sure, there are probably SOME people who simply would fuck anything that moves or catches their eye... but for most, there is a higher standard than that.

You always have answers that say what I try to say but you say them better.
Lurker
0 likes
I love how the only two choices are to either tell your prtner you want to fuck their friend or just do it behind their back. How about ignoring the hunky flirter and remaining faithful?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would tell him that it's going to happen, he can stay and watch or go get a beer.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't do it just for a big cock. If I want bigger there are toys and other things I can use or my hubby can use on me. Or if I want the feeling of being really stuffed, I let him have my ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't do anything because I'm in love with the guy I'm with and cheating because someone is good looking and hung isn't worth throwing a good relationship away.