Ladies you must choose one.

last reply
41 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok here are two scenarios and you need to pick one of them. Let's say you lose your job and/or your husband does too. You need to find someway to make some money. You only have two choices to make money. First, you would be hired as a stripper. You would have to work every night in a sleazy club. It's all nude and you have to dance for horny guys. The money is not all that great for the hours you put in or the hassle of dealing with the idiots. The second choice is you would be paid to have sex once a week with a total stranger. You would make twice what you could at the club for a whole week for about one hours work. You would have no choice about who the men were, it would be all set up.

This question is really for the ladies but I guess you guys could answer for your wives. These are the only two choices so don't alter them or tell us about that one time where something is different. Of course Ladies you need to tell us why you picked the scenario you did.
Lurker
0 likes
I would easily choose being with the stranger once a week for an hour. The lifestyle my husband and I lead now is not to off pace for that choice so this would have been an easy answer for me. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I guess a stranger once a week would have to do...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In all honesty, NO ONE is going to pay me to do either of those things, LOL
First Person Smartass
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
...Let's say you lose your job and/or your husband does too. You need to find someway to make some money. You only have two choices to make money. ...stripper or ...paid to have sex once a week with a total stranger.

Stripper.
-- Johns have a habit of not caring if they've got an STD they can pass, hepatitis being the most common one. They also have a habit of murdering the girl they've just slept with, especially if they're married and/or have high-profile jobs.

One too many of my friends turned call-girl -- only once a month -- and DIED at the hands of a john by disease or strangulation. The johns were never arrested for it either because the local cops didn't care if a whore died 'on the job.'

I worked in strip joints for 4 years. I never once had a problem keeping wandering hands off of me. In most cases the guys were older businessmen looking to get some attention from a pretty girl that wouldn't normally give them the time of day.

Yeah it's in a sleazy club, but it's only 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and there are bouncers, usually 2 to 4 of them that keep the guys in check. As long as you don't drink, pick fights with the girls or the customers, or buy drugs off the pushers that like to hang around strippers, you pocket your money and go. I ALWAYS had at least $100.00 cash in my pocket at all times -- and that's after paying rent and bills.
Morgan Hawke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purveyor of fine Smut.
Morgan Hawke's DarkErotica ~ My Website
DarkErotica Blog ~ My Writers' blog

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
Albert Einstein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll prob do the stripper job, tho idk if I'll be counted as okay enough to do so by the owner and audience.. lol..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither, There are always other choices
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
Neither, There are always other choices

DITTO!
Lurker
0 likes
She said we HAD to choose one...
Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mazza
Lol

Hahaha! I know she did, Mazza. I couldn't play by the rules on this one. I almost didn't post at all, but thought what the HELL! I think I would have to head down to my local social services office WITHOUT my stripper heels on! *wink*
Lurker
0 likes
I wpould dance as a stripper would love to do that
Lurker
0 likes
OMG I would hate to dance long hours for poor pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, if I had to choose one I would pick being a stripper. Once you have seen a close family member die of AIDS...you will always be careful about who you have sex with. I will take stripper all day long, so I don't have to put my life on the line for a whole hour ever week.
Lurker
0 likes
i would choice to sellmy body and i could fo more then an hour
Lurker
0 likes
Id rather work M-F as a stripper. You could work those guys for better things then cash.
Lurker
0 likes
Would have to be the sleeping with a stranger once a week, as long as a condom could be worn.
I would rather work in Mcdonalds or cleaning toilets than either though to be honest lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely the stranger for me, could you make him tall and handsome?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Easy - Sleep with the stranger once a week because its more money and seems less hassle like you said its only 1-2 hours, however ONLY if a condom would be used. Bare in mind though they might be disgusting men and i bet they will be if they are paying for sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to go with the stranger, with the condition of using a condom. That would leave me time to find a real job or find those pesky winning lottery numbers that keep eluding me.
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to dance watching their swollen buldges.
Lurker
0 likes
If I had to pick one it would be the dancing, the reason being I just can't do casual sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would sleep with a stranger. He would have to wear a condom at all times and show me proof of his last STD/STI/HIV tests before I spread my legs for him.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I know I am not a woman but if I were I think I would rather strip then get in too much contact with a sleazy stranger. Anyway the stranger would most properly be in the audience watching me strip.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
If I were a gigolo - Not sure about the stripping - seems long hours. But equally I couldn't sleep with someone I didn't like or fancy. It's just not a job for men. My willy wouldn't respond if they didn't turn me on. I suppose if all the women were smart, attractive and fuckable...then once a week for me!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
i would starve first
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
i would starve first

it is better to die with pride. I liked your answer
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by DarkSide
If I were a gigolo - Not sure about the stripping - seems long hours. But equally I couldn't sleep with someone I didn't like or fancy. It's just not a job for men. My willy wouldn't respond if they didn't turn me on. I suppose if all the women were smart, attractive and fuckable...then once a week for me!

I'd turn three tricks a day, 6 days a week and smile all the way to the bank.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by DarkSide

I'd turn three tricks a day, 6 days a week and smile all the way to the bank.

which day would you take off?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would choose the Stripper job... I dont think i could sleep with a completely diffrent stranger once a week.. I just couldent. But thats me.

-DarbyTheBarbie