Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, would you masturbate in front of...?

last reply
408 replies
78.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was younger, A girlfriend and I Masterbated together on several occasions. I loved spending the night at her house.
I Masterbated in front of a boyfriend. It was a turn on to watch his erection grow in his pants which lead to hot sex.
I've Masterbated in the car while my husband was driving. He had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road and we've Masterbated together in bed just to change things up.
I am just me...
0 likes
Yes to all 3...
Lots of exes have watched.
Strangers... at sex clubs, mostly, but once you're naked, they aren't much like strangers anymore.
And over the past 10 years, mostly for or with women. Hell YEAH! purrrrrrrrrrrs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In front of all of them, on many occasions.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Only once, when I was a teen, with a female hiker in a creek on the John Muir Trail. She did, then I did. My only gf preferred to participate rather than watch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy masturbating with all my FWB. There is no shame in it and we often have a little playtime together.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few time in front of both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done for previous partners and when I was younger for strangers online and it was most definitely a turn on, especially when you are getting to see the reaction you are causing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seeing a woman who loves her own pussy makes me very hot. I just love it! The strength. The acceptance. The sheer, wet, hotness. I just want to see her cum and cum then slide her wet fingers into my mouth. Love it!
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to masturbate in front of a handsome stranger.... haven't done that, it's just a fantasy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In front my partner for sure. A stranger, hmm, not too sure, depends on my mood lol
Lurker
0 likes
In front of my fiancé, I have done and will continue.
Stranger, not sure. Probably not but the idea is a turn on.
Women, I’m bisexual. So yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
... yes
... yes
,,, and yes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Husband, yes

Stranger, no but open to the idea if husband would be

Women, no but open to the idea if husband would be (and there is one woman in particular 9and she knows who she is!) who is especially in my mind if and when that time cums)
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dated a girl who liked to masterbate in front of me. She would rub her clit, then stick her fingers in her pussy. When she had two fingers good and wet, she would pull them out and make me suck them. “You like tasting my pussy juice, don’t you?” she would ask. Then she would rub her wet fingers all over my lips and face and say, “Kiss me. Kiss me,” while she furiously rubbed her clit. It made her cum really hard! God, I miss her. ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I lost a bet and even had to masturbate in front of a roomful of people at a party!

That sounds like a great idea for a story. It could have lots of internal drama. She doesn’t want to, but she has to, but she can’t, but she lost the bet, so she tries, it feels terrible, it feels awesome, it feels liberating, but she isn’t supposed to like it! Then she cums and cums and CUUUMS! I’d give it five stars!

??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have done all of them. It's a huge turn on to masturbate in front of someone especially if you're in public.