Login

Ladies: What’s your take on thongs?

last reply
85 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
They make up at least 75% of my panty-wardrobe... maybe even closer to 80%. I just find them the most comfortable (feels like I have nothing on) and they're ideal for no VPL. For those that find them uncomfortable - try the Hanky Panky low-rise lace ones or the Victoria's Secret equivalent (which is basically a rip off of Hanky Panky but slightly lower quality, albeit cheaper-$ too). They are the best brand/style of thong. It's all about the fabric and the cut.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by tashitasha

This made me laugh!!!!

I don't really like them. I prefer tangas

Thank you!!

Better to keep it all under wraps till it's ready to be discovered smile
Active Ink Slinger
I wear thongs maybe 10% of the time. The rest of the time I go without.
Active Ink Slinger
I wear them probably 80% of the time. I have a huge assortment of them. Otherwise it's satin bikinis. Thongs though, I like that they don't show panty lines so I reach for them the most.
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely love them can't live without em!!!! It's a really free feeling while still wearing underwear. I also love feeling my ass jiggle when I walk and wearing a thong makes it so much easier and fun, it's a tool to be a walking tease!
Active Ink Slinger
I love thongs. They are a staple to my wardrobe when I don't want panty lines. A nice sexy thong can set the mood when I go out on the town as well. Breezy nights and a flowy skirt make wearing a thong quite the adventure. Typically thong or bikini by day and boy shorts by bed time.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
They can be cute, but it can also be a nightmare! It's like a double whammy of a wedgie!
Lurker
I don't like them very much
Advanced Wordsmith
Thongs are the only type of underwear I own lol
Lurker
Personally I hate thongs, unless you wear one that is two sizes larger than your dress size it feels like your flossing your teeth! I would rather go without smile
Lurker
I am a 100 % thong girl myself
Lurker
I wear them sometimes. Mostly when I go out and dressed up
Lurker
A. Love them.

I have so many thongs. I love the way they look on my tight bubble butt!
Advanced Wordsmith
Love them. They're really the only panties I wear.
Active Ink Slinger
I hate them but BF loves them!!!
[
Active Ink Slinger
They are all I wear if I wear panties at all
Lurker
Worn only when necessary. Not preferred.
Active Ink Slinger
I prefer to wear full cut bikinis and boy shorts. However, I do wear thongs when wearing rather tight fitting clothes, like a pantsuit, at work. But like has been said above, the wedgies can be a real pain. I wear thongs maybe 30% of the time, bikinis and boy shorts about 60% of the time and go without maybe 10% of the time.
Lurker
Quote by N_Stephy
They can be cute, but it can also be a nightmare! It's like a double whammy of a wedgie!

Wedgie? I must be so used to them I don't feel it anymore
Lurker
Hate them. I only have worn them as a part of a lingerie set, as they aren't on long in that case. I love boy shorts and cheeky styles.
Active Ink Slinger
All I wear are thongs, I love them!
Lurker
i like to wear thong and walk around my bf's friends at his home, sometimes without bra too. i love teasing
Active Ink Slinger
I honestly dont see the point. Its barely there anyway. Id rather go commando
Active Ink Slinger
Question, Question, Questions.
American Thong or Australian Thong???????
Lurker
At work love them. At home never wear them.
Lurker
I do like them but my favorite is boyshorts.