Ladies, Tributes hot or not??

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On some other sites, there appears to be alot of ladies asking for cum tributes on their pictures. Weather it be a pic or a video. If you do enjoy, why so?
Lurker
0 likes
No! No! No! I've gotten a few unsolicited tributes and it is definitely NOT!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I already regret asking, but... what's a cum tribute, please?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOT

What is so hot about a guy cumming all over a pic??? Do they even print the picture out, or do they just cum all over their computer??? LOL too weird - even for me
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I already regret asking, but... what's a cum tribute, please?

I would venture to guess that you really do not wish to know. Some things are better left unknown...like Arab Straps, tributes and Vegemite.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I would venture to guess that you really do not wish to know. Some things are better left unknown...like Arab Straps, tributes and Vegemite and figging.

Fugs has just answered the unfortunate question. Brings a whole new meaning to the thought of the Muppets' Tribute to Jim Henson...

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I stand corrected Shylass...after viewing the University Letter image you recently posted...perhaps you really are ready for the definition!

Please...carry on.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fugs
NOT

What is so hot about a guy cumming all over a pic??? Do they even print the picture out, or do they just cum all over their computer??? LOL too weird - even for me

Umm, the tributes I received were a printed out pic of one of my pics with cum on it, pictures of computer monitors with my pic on the screen with cum on the screen, and a few hard cocks in front of the computer screen with my pic up. I don't have any graphic or $$ shots up, so I never quite expected those reactions. Well, my pics are no more graphic than my Assatar.

Too weird is right. I finally had to ask LM to stop sending so many pics.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I stand corrected Shylass...after viewing the University Letter image you recently posted...perhaps you really are ready for the definition!

Please...carry on.

I'm thinking it just sounds rather messy.

I suppose on the one hand (eeewww), it would be kind of flattering that somebody liked what they saw, but on the other hand... It just needs mopping up, really.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Umm, the tributes I received were a printed out pic of one of my pics with cum on it, pictures of computer monitors with my pic on the screen with cum on the screen, and a few hard cocks in front of the computer screen with my pic up. I don't have any graphic or $$ shots up, so I never quite expected those reactions. Well, my pics are no more graphic than my Assatar.

Too weird is right. I finally had to ask LM to stop sending so many pics.

Don't let her fool you. She only asked me to stop sending them because she was slowly poisoning herself to death. She kept trying to lick my cum right off of the pic! This babe is insatiable for cum. I think she even has cumcicles in her freezer. How do you think she gets her hair so long and healthy. Yep, cum baths!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Wild at Heart
0 likes
When I do it, I try to make the cum land in a heart pattern. It's the little things like that which matter the most.

Cum-heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really appreciate it when the guy can sign his name with his cum. Then I will always remember him
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Don't let her fool you. She only asked me to stop sending them because she was slowly poisoning herself to death. She kept trying to lick my cum right off of the pic! This babe is insatiable for cum. I think she even has cumcicles in her freezer. How do you think she gets her hair so long and healthy. Yep, cum baths!

LM, I can always count on your for a good cumback!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

HAHA! Why do you think her hair is curly!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I really appreciate it when the guy can sign his name with his cum. Then I will always remember him

Mmm... that's my favourite kind of autograph.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

God damn it LM how do you keep guessing my password????? If I have told you once I've told you a thousand times if you send CG my tribute pics to her from my account she thinks they are from ME not you!!!
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would love it if i recieved one of these!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the replies so far. Curiosity has got this tom cat.. LOL