Ladies: Sucking dick while watching TV?

last reply
18 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which women on here enjoy sucking dick while watching a movie, either because you have an oral fixation and want to keep your mouth busy, or because you love pleasing your partner?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather eat popcorn!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do it while he's trying to watch football! It's fun to see what's more important. I always win!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the movie. If its a Romantic Comedy it can be pleasurable for him but if we are watching "Jaws" it can get Messy! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, he better be paying attention to me and not the tv.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeKatie
I do it while he's trying to watch football! It's fun to see what's more important. I always win!

I love you! Do you just pull it out of his pants, or is he usually already naked ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i was watching the gravity film and thought it was boring, so he let me suck him off when the film nearly finished
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cockupmyass7926
i was watching the gravity film and thought it was boring, so he let me suck him off when the film nearly finished

SO lucky. Where was he? Reclined on the couch, or laying in bed?
Lurker
0 likes
I do it when he's watching sports,the tv usually gets turned off
Lurker
0 likes
i like to if he is watching something i don't care for
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeKatie

... and I thought U were supposed to be watching a movie while u did it ....

have been trying to get my eye round the angle u would be at... still can't work it out!

giggles..

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Many times. He sits on one end of the couch and I lie across and I can either watch and lick or totally get into his cock. Usually movies, sometimes sports never horror films or that genre'
Lurker
0 likes
Well when my husband is watching football,I'm usually giving him head ,although I'm not watching the game the sounds of the fans cheering is a real turn on
Lurker
0 likes
for sure....I like being his lil princess and sometimes I just crave cock
Lurker
0 likes
why not.... never let an opportunity go by to help a hard cock squirt... besides, we always need refreshments when watching a TV or movie!!
Lurker
0 likes
its fun to do and i love a good cum shot
Lurker
0 likes
Lol, did it earlier during the steelers broncos game, he enjoyed it and,I scored the touchdown.
Lurker
0 likes
I have many times!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Wouldn't y'all like to give your guy a sloppy wet blow job while he watches sports on TV and eats a sandwich?