Ladies: Pubic Hair

last reply
49 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've recently shaven completely....I can't believe the difference of how sexier it is!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yay, on the bound!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shave and have been for two years now. Oddly, I love it when other women don't shave and I find a thick bush to be quite attractive. I think this is because my high school GF was Italian and had a gorgeous thatch of shiny curly pubes that barely hid her thick dark luscious pussy lips.
Lurker
0 likes
D, whatever you have, I want!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I aam trimmed, sometimes i have just a strip.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
D, I don't care if you have lots, or little hair - I want it all! Want to feel it in my mouth as you cum. (Too much?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
completely waxed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends really. If I know no-one will see it for a while then I'll let it grow out. If not then I shave it.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a woman but interested how women take care of the hair.

It seems 'shaved' is majority, and I also tried several times........
But it always didn't work well and my skin got sore and itchy (I used a clean sharp razor & shaving foam tho).
Besides, the hair growns too soon !!

How often do you shave ? and don't you have a problem on your skin ?
0 likes
Mostly, I keep myself completely shaved. However, sometimes I do leave a little landing strip. I find it more comfortable, and sexier, and I also find myself feeling very confident when I keep shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
waxed 24/7 smile shaving gets to be a hassle and landing stripps are juts lazy work but i do admire the neatly trimed bu not busht
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Waxed clean
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I shave about every 2-3 weeks - that way I get the benefit of the increased sensitivity immediately after the shave, which I love. It's prickly for a few days as it grows-out but I like how it looks when the hair is uniform length - soft and straight. It all comes off again as soon as it starts to curl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was shaved by my first GF when I was to young to say here. Been shaved ever since. Now that I can't do it myself, my nurse does it for me.
kisses, amy
Lurker
0 likes
trim.
Lurker
0 likes
I like variety....so it changes for me. My boyfriend has no real preference, so I do what I want.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes shaved, sometimes a short landing strip, the majority of guys loved the landing strip though.