Ladies, may I see your drawers?

last reply
6 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My curiosity has finally gotten the better of me: I'm not sure if I've simply been dating overly conservative women or I'm simply asking for too much spice, but the women I've been with lately have the most boring panty drawers imaginable.

I do in fact think all panties are sexy to some degree, but...where's the passion? When I stumble across my neighbor's gf's undies mixed into my laundry they're much more provacative.

So for comparison, might I ask the provenly festive ladies of the forums to provide a pic of they're oh-so-mysterious underwear drawer? It feels a bit ungentlemenly to ask, but I am very, very curious to see if I've been missing out on what a real woman's underthing selection looks like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousButterfly
I can't speak for the other ladies but I'm not in the habit of taking pics of my underwear drawer....if you're interested in women's lingerie you might want to take a look at the lingerie thread

I understand entirely Butterfly, which is why I was on the fence about posting the thread to begin with.

Quote by CuriousButterfly

An excellent thread to be sure, but not quite what I had in mind. While fantasy lingerie is fantastic, and the designs provocative and fascinating, they're more...unrealistic than I meant.

But thanks for the link. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I like this post!

(When I did stand-up I had a 12 minute routine about being a panty-fetishist! Always got laughs, and every word was true!)

In My Experience, in the early stage of relationships you discover that your girl has the most fantastic collection of knickers that you've ever seen. It makes you love her more to realise that beneath that demure/innocent/elegant persona that everyone else sees she dresses like a Hooker!

And then there's the realisation, usually after you begin staying over or living together, that in fact she does possess a vast amount of perfectly ordinary panties, some with the lace slightly torn at the leg, some slightly discoloured in the laundry, some (usually by Sloggi!) that are functional rather than alluring....

I mentioned this to a GF once and she explained:

"I have getting laid knickers and I have work knickers....."

"What about the grey-white and raggedy black ones?" I asked....

"Oh," she said.... "They're period knickers...."

(Luckily being a knicker-fetishist I love them all!!!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's true it's fetishy, isn't it. After this post I knew there was some strange...alternative reason I'd written it. I was meditating on something from a novella I'm reading when it finally hit me: I miss being with a really feminine woman.

Perhaps I've been a bachelor for too long this time. You see, Men, while not unhygienic, usually cannot match the fairer sex when it comes to cleanliness and primping. The little extended rituals that happen in the bathroom when our woman gets ready for a date or for bed fascinate me. The careful preparation, the feminine and colorful underthings, the scented oils...it's as if some wonderful exotic species is living with us.

That's what I miss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ignore. Accidental double-post.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sorry i dont wear any so i cant help lol
Live Laugh Love and have sex like crazy!