Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, is this what being on Lush is like?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A male friend complained to me once: "If you want to get a woman to look you in the eye in New York City, trying walking two feet behind her at night."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say that, over the years on Lush as a woman, most of the men have been nothing but gentleman in regards to their contact with me. They're very mannerly, cordial, and always use discretion until they get to know me a bit better. I've had great experiences and have made many friendships on here with some of the guys. They treat me real nice...

Having said that...some men (and women, surprisingly) spam you messages and harass you as soon as they discover you're a living, breathing woman. They behave in such an immature, childish, and quite frankly barbaric way. Some men think that they're complimenting us or making us feel good when they call out, but in most cases it backfires and makes us feel uncomfortable or like prey, especially in public situations where we're more vulnerable.

Thank you for posting that video above too. It sheds light on an often overlooked issue that members of the opposite sex could NEVER understand.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC
I have to say that, over the years on Lush as a woman, most of the men have been nothing but gentleman in regards to their contact with me. They're very mannerly, cordial, and always use discretion until they get to know me a bit better. I've had great experiences and have made many friendships on here with some of the guys. They treat me real nice...

Having said that...some men (and women, surprisingly) spam you messages and harass you as soon as they discover you're a living, breathing woman. They behave in such an immature, childish, and quite frankly barbaric way. Some men think that they're complimenting us or making us feel good when they call out, but in most cases it backfires and makes us feel uncomfortable or like prey, especially in public situations where we're more vulnerable.

Thank you for posting that video above too. It sheds light on an often overlooked issue that members of the opposite sex could NEVER understand.

So what you are saying is most people have been very respectful but some (a small minority I assume) have been very disrespectful. Sounds a lot like the real world to me!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I first joined Lush, it was kind of crazy! I'd have five guys trying to open chats with me at once, until I learned to go invisible when I was online. Since then its been much easier, and nearly all of the guys have been respectful and courteous to me.

But the video is pretty accurate. My sister lives in NYC, and when I go visit her, we usually get the same kind of attention when we walk down the street as the girl in the video. My sister's learned to dress more conservatively, and her boobs aren't as big as the girl's in the video, but this DOES happen to attractive women all the time.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Only on lush, i get to 'enjoy' randomly sent pictures of penises along with all the comments.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes especially when you're around OP!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Only on lush, i get to 'enjoy' randomly sent pictures of penises along with all the comments.

When someone hands you lemons, you make lemonade! Cheers
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

When someone hands you lemons, you make lemonade! Cheers

gotta admit, one or two of them have been kind of nice....

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bonnierabbit
Yes especially when you're around OP!

Can we please keep the discussion relevant, sexy tits.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber