Ladies is this just rumor or truth?

last reply
34 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Diet makes a difference. Sweet foods and drinks make semen sweeter and certain other spices make semen more bitter, metallic or salty.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, it's true.

Quick guide.

Lots of fruit and red/orange vegetables - sweeter.
Lots of green vegetables - a little more well rounded.
Lots of meats - Irony. (not a favorite for most of us, but some people are really into it. I blame vampire erotica.)
Lots of candy - sweet, but in a bad way. Like a mix of bad rum and sour white wine, but slimy.
Lots of salts - Salty.
Lots of spicy foods - will actually give a peppery finish to your cum. Watch out, boys, this is completely hit or miss for us, so be careful.

Pansexual, non-op MTF trans girl here. Just for context.
Lurker
0 likes
True for both sexes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes eating pineapple or any kind of fruit makes cum taste sweet but u would have to eat it at a regular base
If u want to make it sweet or better stay away from smoking, beer ( in my case idk if its other drinks), celery, and broccoli they make the cum taste bitter n nasty!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
now, I must say it tastes a little sweeter, but, there is nothing that changes the way it tastes completely. I like to swallow from time to time but its still "gross tasting" lol
sorry everyone I have to be a lady so much in life I love to get on here and express my freaky side....
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.