Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies I need your help getting female followers. i have none so far (new thou). any suggestions tha

last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies I need your help getting female followers. I love sex (why not) and other things. In order to converse with someone i need someone to add me. Any suggestions.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Try getting to know people, for a start. Visit the chat rooms. Introduce yourself. Don't be a creep just looking for internet sex. Granted, there are "women" here who are constantly horny and will cyber with anyone that approaches them...but I highly doubt their validity.

Anywho, if your only motivation for having female friends is to have cyber sex with them, you're really cheating yourself on a site like Lush. It has so much more to offer.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Oh shit. I wasted such a decent reply. I guess he didn't get friends soon enough.tLoUJlyCZ9Nny56s

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Ladies I need your help getting female followers. I love sex (why not) and other things. In order to converse with someone i need someone to add me. Any suggestions.

WOW!! I was ready to follow you to the ends of the earth too. Oh Well!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Oh shit. I wasted such a decent reply. I guess he didn't get friends soon enough.K0dKb3gIIA8dILjX

i think you drove him off... *sighs* we're going to have to have a talk about this... again...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

i think you drove him off... *sighs* we're going to have to have a talk about this... again...

OMG, am I in trouble?!...she asked hopefully

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Bookmark it for the next person who asks.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Why do you need female followers? Are you starting a cult?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's about making friends on here well so I thought but I'm just a man what do I know smile
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Oh shit. I wasted such a decent reply. I guess he didn't get friends soon enough.O99UHU1duMDO40jx

That was a really good reply. If that ran them off, we probably don't want them! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
This thread is giving me deja vu, wasn't this question asked a couple of months ago, or sometime round about then? Pretty sure it was worded similarly, too. Or perhaps I'm just in one of my normal states: confustication.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
Why do you need female followers? Are you starting a cult?[/quote

If he adds you and asks you to wear nikes and drink the kool aid you know whats up!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Get your credit card out and I'll follow you to the shopping mall