Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies how would you feel about watching your husband or bf go down on a guy?

last reply
13 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Don't know about him going down on a guy but a guy going down on him. Definitely appealing. A cock that lovely needs some extra worship.
Lurker
Ok, this may sound weird...not my husband or someone I was intimate with (the men that I am attracted to are more the manly men type)...but if it was two strangers, I would stay and watch
Active Ink Slinger
=d>
Lurker
This is not something I would want to happen....
Active Ink Slinger
It happens very very occasionally with our FWB boys mainly if its MMF.
Its not popular and it only happens in the heat of the moment and never for more than a minute.
It does not bother me they do it but I say its not for me - heat of the moment or not.
Rainbow Warrior
I tend to gravitate to bisexual guys, or guys that are at least curious, and not overtly homophobic. So I've been in a couple MFM threesomes where I got my 2 male partners to blow each other. It was hot!
Rookie Scribe
I know I would love it if my gf asked me to exchange blow jobs with another guy. Trouble is, I don't think she ever would. sad
Short Arse Brit
Quote by Metilda
Don't know about him going down on a guy but a guy going down on him. Definitely appealing. A cock that lovely needs some extra worship.

That's exactly what I came in to say Matilda.

Not sure I'd like to see him suck someone else but it would be totally hot I think to watch someone suck him while I watch...Might even learn a thing or two as I'm sure a man knows how to suck another cock with amazing end results My
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
it depends,How would he like to see me walking out the door
Rookie Scribe
Wife has set this up a few times, she loves it...
Lurker
it's a fantasy, luv to be with a man that was that open and self confident