Ladies ever had sex with you Ex?

last reply
52 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No. If I still liked him enough to have sex with him, he probably wouldn't be my ex.
Lurker
0 likes
I was out with a male acquaintance (yes I was having sex with him but he wasn't a b/f) when I bumped into my ex b/f about three months after we'd split. He wasted no time in getting in touch and almost begged us to meet up - like a fool I gave in to his pleas.

I ended up having sex with him three times in a single evening - and never heard from him again ...even changing his phone number and leaving our town, so I heard from his best mate.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My latest ex no but the guy before we couldn't seem to keep the relationship part but the sex was even better. Though since then I found out he'd been dating a girl while me and him were meeting up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but it was before he was my Ex, LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not with an official ex, but I've had a couple of guys I strung along for when I needed them. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Goh no way, been there, done that. I don't go back through a door that I opened,I let it swing shut never to step over that threshold again! Onward and Upwards smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, a few times. Just one of those things, needed it at the time lol
Lurker
0 likes
Not my ex husband. we really didn't have sex when we were married. I have with my first boyfriend after I was divorced. we're still fuck-buddies/friends with benefits. Don't mind spending a night with him now and again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going to say no, but Hubby reminded me of a mercy fuck I did with an ex, after we got together.

It was fun for me since I learned so much since being with him but he was in awe and couldn't handle me!
Hubby and I laughed that I ruined him and he hasn't been able to keep a relationship going sexually ever since.
But honestly, there were other issues with that guy...

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Perfunctory smartarse reply: Everybody has had sex with their ex, but chances were that they weren't ex yet. Edit: whoops, just looked and someone beat me to it. Oh well, I stand by my guns.
Lurker
0 likes
That was the perfect answer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No ... the police haven't found his body yet and my alibi is rock solid ;-)
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont like to re-live the past
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Andee

God that was a funny answer....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Princesscrazy

God that was a funny answer....lol

Thank you
xoxo
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I have been intimate sexually with another.. while in a relationship.. And that relationship ends for whatever reason. I will NOT go back for sex!! Don't believe in going back... Its all about the Here and now and the future!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sadly, yes. I must say that I greatly regret it. At the time he was the best I'd ever had. Definitely found something better since!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Andee

love it.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have. 'Love' makes you do dumb things sometime!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Normally I would say that they're an ex for a reason and sex with them would be stupid, but I've done it in recent months. It was a funny/interesting situation we found ourselves in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For 99.99% of the guys I have been with I would say that when it was over it was done and there was no way we would get together again. There is one guy though that I have an on and off realtionship with. All he has to do is ask and I will do it. Probably will always be like this.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. We had met at his apartment to go over some details about the divorce, had a glass of wine, started talking about old times, and ended up in bed together. It was good but not enough for me to want to get back with him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
absolutely not, my ex was an asshole, if he was the last man on earth I still wouldn't go back to him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had sex with an ex... Actually on two occasions... They were decent lovers and it wasn't to get them back, it was for me... They may have had different ideas, but for me it was about the cock.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Then we got back together....for a few more months.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I did.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, things happensmile