Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you think it is instinct that some of you submit?

last reply
36 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I think in many cases it will depend on the partner. submission takes an incredible amount of trust. I am a very dominate person, both at work and in my personal life. Until I met my Master. Everything changed for me. He controls me and my actions, and my intent is always to please him. He can drop me to my knees in a second. But i do want to say submitting is not all about rough sex. Your Dom can be gentle and loving with you. Dont confuse that D/s is only about pain and roughness. Is it instinctive? I think the instinct is for the man to protect the female and the female to want that protection.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now I've got this nice warm cave and a big club.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe it really does depend on the people. Before I dated my now husband; I was always in control when it came to relationships due to a bf that... lets say was extremely volatile to me. Needless to say for personality I am very docile. But then when I met my Sir, I learned what it is to trust and be loved to the point of complete acceptance, love and protection. He can control everything and I don't even realize because He does it in a manner that I accept. He's gentle and instinctively Dominate. So am I instinctively submissive?...possibly if that is also just not aggressive.
As for the sex part...I can only say He likes when I do put up resistance cause that is not normally me..its hot and exciting to roll around and growl XD
my newest :)
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Possibly it is has always been in my nature, I just thought I was naive and wanted to be protected. It seems that is the essence of submission...
Clever Gem
0 likes
By nature no, to some.... fuck yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not convinced it has anything to do with instinct but rather the right partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I've wondered this myself, but I think for me, it was just the way I lost my virginity and all my early experiences were with someone more dominant than me so I think I prefer it because it reminds me of that time in my life. It's what I'm used to, it's what turns me on, so I don't think I could be the dominant. I've fucked men and women with a strap-on but I still like them to tell me what to do and some role-play that implies I'm being made to do it!