Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you think forbidden sex is hotter than sex with a guy you're supposed to do it with ?

last reply
26 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess the title itself is explanatory. I am asking if you think forbidden sex (sex with someone that you cannot talk about with others or you have to do it secretly ) is hotter than sex with someone you're supposed to do it with, like your husband or boyfriend, or your FWB or whatever.

And by forbidden sex I don't mean threesome or sex on the moon with a stranger lol, I mean sex with someone that no one can know about. I find it extremely hot.

Do you think it's hotter than vanilla sex ?

If it does comply with lush rules, then I would like to also ask if you've ever had it with someone considered forbidden ? I know many of you will not want to talk about it openly but I would love to hear it if you are willing . Or maybe if you can send me a private message. I would love love love to hear it. For example doing it with your friend's dad, now that doesn't break lush rules. Or doing it with your boss at work which your husband or no one knows about or cannot know about and you need to keep it a secret.

So I guess that's two questions then

1. Do you think it is hotter ?

2. Are you willing to say who it was it fits within the rules ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
There's definitely an edge to the sex which makes it more thrilling, and 'hotter', if you prefer that term. But I don't have sex with people that constitutes a betrayal of someone else. "Cheating" in other words. But sex that is a societal where no one gets hurt is certainly a rush.

I can't say who I've had sex with that fits this description within the terms of site rules.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it is! The lure of the forbidden is basic human nature.
My main weakness is fidelity. I have never managed to remain faithful to a partner. The excitement of fucking someone I am not supposed to is always there, and I always give in to it, eventually.
Even when I am single, I have fucked people I shouldn't have. My girlfriends boyfriends, husbands, and fathers. I have no self control.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I think "forbidden" sex is WILDLY hotter. I was always fantasizing about forbidden things but was prepared to be a very true wife. Unfortunately my husband craved naughty wife stories and shared them with me. It was a flimsy excuse to have what I wanted ( his delirious whispers about me with other men), but after a couple years of restraining myself, I couldn't take it anymore and "succumbed to temptation" -- and after that I couldn't stop.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I can't say who I've had sex with that fits this description within the terms of site rules.

That has got to be the most erotic, horniest, and downright naughtiest statement that I have ever read. I may be taking it the wrong way lol.

But, I agree, sex that is conciously unbound, is fucking fantastic, but at the same time can be a very rare thing.

The act, meet someone, touch them up, take them somewhere, fuck them, say goodbye. How often does that happen, yet how many times is that scenario a fantasy.....I dream on.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
you know.... that has happened a few times over the last 5 yrs or so.... just that thought of a "little / dirty secrets", could not help myself.... but, I then reign myself back in, and all is well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love "forbidden" sex. In college I fucked the fathers of a couple of my friends. One weekend I went home with a friend and fucked her father, grandfather and brother. She caught me with her brother. I told her about the others later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK ladies thanks for the replies and it's good to know that I'm finally getting some responses again. OK now here's a question, have any of you fucked another woman's man ESPECIALLY if you know the woman. For example your best friend's husband or one of your aunt's husband, basically you know the wife personally very well and you fuck her guyI secretly... While I'm extremely turned on by married woman who cheat there's something very hot about a woman stealing another woman's guy behind her back home and pretending to be a good girl in front of her... Have any of you done another woman's husband in the situation where you knew the wife personally ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

I guess the title itself is explanatory. I am asking if you think forbidden sex (sex with someone that you cannot talk about with others or you have to do it secretly ) is hotter than sex with someone you're supposed to do it with, like your husband or boyfriend, or your FWB or whatever.

And by forbidden sex I don't mean threesome or sex on the moon with a stranger lol, I mean sex with someone that no one can know about. I find it extremely hot.

Do you think it's hotter than vanilla sex ?

If it does comply with lush rules, then I would like to also ask if you've ever had it with someone considered forbidden ? I know many of you will not want to talk about it openly but I would love to hear it if you are willing . Or maybe if you can send me a private message. I would love love love to hear it. For example doing it with your friend's dad, now that doesn't break lush rules. Or doing it with your boss at work which your husband or no one knows about or cannot know about and you need to keep it a secret.

So I guess that's two questions then

1. Do you think it is hotter ?

2. Are you willing to say who it was it fits within the rules ?

yes

Lurker
0 likes
Sex cannot be forbidden.... I think you couldn't put it up clearly.... having said that I'd say that sex with older woman thrills more, especially women who have daughters of my age.... I think that is exciting for me... nothing forbidden ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll keep it short n sweet.....ABSOLUTELY forbidden is hotter for me.
Forbidden takes many forms but it is my biggest turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its been a while since I received any comments here .Would love some responses from women

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

OK ladies thanks for the replies and it's good to know that I'm finally getting some responses again. OK now here's a question, have any of you fucked another woman's man ESPECIALLY if you know the woman. For example your best friend's husband or one of your aunt's husband, basically you know the wife personally very well and you fuck her guyI secretly... While I'm extremely turned on by married woman who cheat there's something very hot about a woman stealing another woman's guy behind her back home and pretending to be a good girl in front of her... Have any of you done another woman's husband in the situation where you knew the wife personally ?

Okay, I've been keeping this a secret for years, because if she finds out, I'm basically dead! But it's been 9 years since it happened and I'm still alive, and the odds of my sister ever stumbling on this post on this site are close to nil... (I hope!)

I have a twin. We don't get along. In fact, she has made it her personal mission to make my life miserable since we were 14, and during our teens, she did a very proficient job of ruining my life! She spread rumors about me and basically trashed my reputation to the point that my parents had to separate us and send me to a private school for a couple years. This wasn't just sibling rivalry. It was all out war! We hated each other. But she always managed to get the better of me because my father was usually on her side. In short, my life sucked for years.

My twin got married at age 20 and started popping out kids. By this time, we were essentially estranged and had nothing to do with each other, but her husband started working for my boyfriend in my dad's company, so we were indirectly connected by that. My brother-in-law started making overtures to me in my mid-twenties, having discovered that David and I had an open relationship. He saw a rare opportunity to be the only guy to ever have the chance to fuck both the Frasier twins, and he kinda obsessed about it. I resisted because I saw nothing but trouble coming of it, so for 2-3 years I fended off this guy's advances. Then my twin found my MySpace page and discovered I was bi-sexual, and immediately told my parents, leading to another period of discord between my dad and me over my openly sexual proclivities. She then tried to turn my younger sister against me, at which point I had had it with her and fucked her damned husband just to get even! I know, I know... I've regretted it a hundred times over, but revenge sometimes feels so good! It actually felt great when I was doing him! lol But then, he and I had to keep it a big secret, and family get-togethers were an ordeal with the two of us trying to look innocent around each other. I've avoided my brother-in-law as much as possible, given we are still family, but I've had this hanging over me for 9 years!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, forbidden sex is definitely hotter. (MUCH) Dirty situations or concepts are an intense mental rush.

And (your follow up question) I didn't specifically target one man I had sex with because I knew his wife, but it was especially gratifying knowing that I was a wet dream come true for him - and knowing what he put up with in daily life.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
No.

Nah, fam.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely yes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely it is ..anything which is forbidden should be done first
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bump

Lurker
0 likes
OMG yes. It is hotter and better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes absolutely.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, absolutely. My husband is a great lover but ... naughty is always hotter.
colin123
0 likes
My wife seems to think so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes .. sadly . .sex with a married partner can be amazing . oh the risk is wow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was a time....in my crazy youth, that I sought out "forbidden fruit" (as I called it). Yes...it was very very exciting...again....no regrets !
0 likes
No. Never had a secret sexual encounter w/ a man or a woman.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

No. Never had a secret sexual encounter w/ a man or a woman.

Dang... well, back to the ol' drawing board then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Wow, that sure was a revenge you too on her. Did your twin sister even find out about it? I am sure her husband must of really loved his fantasy being filled that those few times!

Okay, I've been keeping this a secret for years, because if she finds out, I'm basically dead! But it's been 9 years since it happened and I'm still alive, and the odds of my sister ever stumbling on this post on this site are close to nil... (I hope!)

I have a twin. We don't get along. In fact, she has made it her personal mission to make my life miserable since we were 14, and during our teens, she did a very proficient job of ruining my life! She spread rumors about me and basically trashed my reputation to the point that my parents had to separate us and send me to a private school for a couple years. This wasn't just sibling rivalry. It was all out war! We hated each other. But she always managed to get the better of me because my father was usually on her side. In short, my life sucked for years.

My twin got married at age 20 and started popping out kids. By this time, we were essentially estranged and had nothing to do with each other, but her husband started working for my boyfriend in my dad's company, so we were indirectly connected by that. My brother-in-law started making overtures to me in my mid-twenties, having discovered that David and I had an open relationship. He saw a rare opportunity to be the only guy to ever have the chance to fuck both the Frasier twins, and he kinda obsessed about it. I resisted because I saw nothing but trouble coming of it, so for 2-3 years I fended off this guy's advances. Then my twin found my MySpace page and discovered I was bi-sexual, and immediately told my parents, leading to another period of discord between my dad and me over my openly sexual proclivities. She then tried to turn my younger sister against me, at which point I had had it with her and fucked her damned husband just to get even! I know, I know... I've regretted it a hundred times over, but revenge sometimes feels so good! It actually felt great when I was doing him! lol But then, he and I had to keep it a big secret, and family get-togethers were an ordeal with the two of us trying to look innocent around each other. I've avoided my brother-in-law as much as possible, given we are still family, but I've had this hanging over me for 9 years!