Ladies do you love receiving analingus?

last reply
21 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Considering most guys probably get pleasure from having their assholes stimulated orally, females in general have more sensitive spots on their bodies and would probably love having their butt holes tongued.

So ladies do you get intense pleasure from having your asshole orally stimulated ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sure, but I'm more at ease with another woman doing it than a guy. Maybe cuz I'm more comfortable reciprocating with a girl than with a guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't imagine most women not getting intense pleasure from it since she should have more sensitive spots in that area

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy having my asshole stimulated because it usually leads to getting some anal sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG does it ramp up my enjoyment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Yes! It so happened that it was sooner than full-fledged intercourse. After that, I'm a committed fan of this kind of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More responses would be appreciated

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what is analingus? it's something weird that scottish or irish people eat, yeah? buncha weirdos.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes totally love it and here is hope that it will lead to anal. Maybe she has a nice strapon to put on and use?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes totally love it.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Actually, no. For one thing it's one of the few things I'm not comfortable performing, and that intrinsically makes me feel uncomfortable receiving it. I'll admit that it's an intriguing sensation, and that if I really surrender to it that it can feel good, but for me to enjoy it I have to have a partner who enjoys it to the extent that not doing it diminishes the pleasure they experience in our encounter.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Ohh yes, i love getting my ass licked. I love such men who do that.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Eh...I can truly do without it. I mean, I appreciate the acceptance and all, but would rather you move 2 inches over to REALLY please me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'Bump'

Marx Sister
0 likes
Eh. It feels good, but no, I do not 'love' it. At least not enough to reciprocate with anyone but a long-term partner to whom it is a very big deal.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yessssssss!
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
A B S O L U T E L Y Love it!
Meagan
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
Love It Love It Love It
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I get pleasure from it but I wouldn't say intense pleasure as you worded it.