Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies do you like your pussies eaten fast or slow?

last reply
96 replies
22.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever way you do it, just don't stop lol
Lurker
0 likes
Super slow.. then at the point of no return super fast.
Lurker
0 likes
I love pleasuring a woman slow at first, see what spots turn her on as i finger/tongue her, and then once things get moaning and her hips start to buckle, I start to concentrate on those areas that make her squirm and go from there. Love it when her hands are on my head leading me into the right spot to make her love it more!
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends, I enjoy it slow and just as I'm going to cum I like it fast but not always. It really matters where you're touching rather then the speed.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally like a good mixture... Start out going fast, get my blood pulsing and my clit throbbing, before slowing down to a torturous pace. Make me writhe and beg for you to speed up again... This is heaven for this girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Both of course. Just eat me, und bite my clit much too.
Not matter so much to me as long ya not suddenly just stop und tease me so crazy that way.
If ya going too slow sometime, making me crazy teasing too much, then I push ya on your back,
hold your arms down with my knees, und wet pussy up your face how I like...giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
slow and steady and sometimes with a finger or 2 in me and/or a finger in my ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Start slow then build up the speed as I get toward the point of no return