Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies do you get mad if your bf/hubby jerk off or does it turn you on??

last reply
7 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A definite turn on if he lets me watch! I love to watch my lover as he strokes his cock, love to watch it grow in his strong hands as he brings himself to an orgasm. Sometimes I just have to join the fun and touch myself as well which just creates this cycle of lust and desire as I get more turned on watching him, he gets hotter watching me, and so on...
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely the latter!
Lurker
0 likes
I've always liked watching men jerk off, it's a huge turn on for me. On the other hand if it has been a while since we've had sex and he takes off to our room or the den without me, or even asking if I want to fuck I might get a little pissy(if he knows I want it)... I wish I could watch him every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definite turn on I stare intently encouraging him on ... well at least I did with the last B/F the current is a no go won't even touch himself unless its standing in front of the toilet or showering sheesh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love watching...preferably when I'm on my back and he's about to cum all over me....
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Lurker
0 likes
WOW Majority Rules;) I like mutual masturbation...Mmmm...smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never tell my partner that he couldn't masturbate just because he was with me. Why? Because I'd never allow some guy to tell me I couldn't masturbate while I was with him.

Mutual masturbation would be a real turn on, though, to be honest. And I would totally get off on watching a partner jerk off if he'd let me.

So yeah, I'm all for it.