Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies: Do you find cyber sex to be very arousing? If yes, What on a scale from 1 - 10

last reply
52 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Just a side note here to, overmykneenow and JohnC. This thread was posted in "Ask The Gals" Get it? Ask The "GALS" Gals means women or ladies. Do you two squat to pee and wear a skirt? Hmmm........

Thank You to all the serious replies to this post!
It all depends on how well the other person is with their words. i enjoy cybering very much but sometimes i feel like im talking to an 18 year old boy who's about to get his dick wet for the first time.
Quote by jakehatteras
Just a side note here to, overmykneenow and JohnC. This thread was posted in "Ask The Gals" Get it? Ask The "GALS" Gals means women or ladies. Do you two squat to pee and wear a skirt? Hmmm........

If they did, it wouldn't be as kinky as some of the other things people do here...
Quote by jakehatteras

No I don't, nor do I set up fake female accounts on here to big myself up.

These forums are open for everyone to participate in. It does make me laugh when guys get precious about male input in this section. What are you so frightened of?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
while i find cyber sex to be arousing its no substitute for the real thing
Interesting Topic....Trinket......I know this was for ladies to comments but could not help. Cybers well you have the 5 minute wonders which some ladies like and a lot of guys I guess and you have the 2 hour delight but with both you do have to have a connection. I won't say where I stand, other than I hate quickies.

From my experience some woman are racehorses who just want to get to the finish live and others relax and enjoy the ride.
Quote by jakehatteras

LOL You are kidding right? Most of the "ask guys" or "ask gals" get answered by the opposite. And I believe I actually answered the question too. I consider my response as serious as any other here.

Your attempt to somehow attack my masculinity however, is truly entertaining.

The males responding here seem to be a little over sensitive. Low testosterone maybe?
Quote by jakehatteras
The males responding here seem to be a little over sensitive. Low testosterone maybe?

And you think making posts like that will help any? LOL Seriously, get over it..... and move on. Trying to belittle others does not make you look like the "good guy" it seems you want to foster here. In fact it makes you look like a prick who himself is a bit over sensitive. I think up to this point MY comments have been civil and not insulting.... that is about to change if you don't check yourself.

So relax.... enjoy the forums....
Quote by JohnC

And you think making posts like that will help any? LOL Seriously, get over it..... and move on. Trying to belittle others does not make you look like the "good guy" it seems you want to foster here. In fact it makes you look like a prick who himself is a bit over sensitive. I think up to this point MY comments have been civil and not insulting.... that is about to change if you don't check yourself.

So relax.... enjoy the forums....

Great advice for EVERYONE!!

Why do the guys always seem to start a pissing match in Ask the Girls? There has to be some alpha male science behind it or something.

Like most of the other posters in this thread and all the other threads on this topic, I find it very arousing because of the connection I have with that one person. Going through the motions with someone I don't know isn't arousing at all, which is why I don't do it. But, I can't remember the last time I've cybered.
I have been cybering with the same person for months now, and I don't know if it is because he is so good at it or because we have such a great connection, but I have to admit that I love it! And it does feel real to me smile would give it a 100! Lol!
Not in the least!!!!!!!!!
I love to talk about sex rather than cyber, much more interesting heart
For me it is about the depth of the conversation turning sexual and continiung that way through hours of talk. The ends results are always much more satifying abiet fulfillng. No on 5 min chats for me
hi jake...hmm my opinion is when i started lush i enjoyed cyber a lot but there were some guys who were a dead turn off so it really depends on who you are with.bye.
Sometimes.. There's some people that just ask for sex right away, so it's not that arousing. But if a guy was my friend already, and didn't constantly ask for it, possibly yes.
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Quote by evexxx
I have been cybering with the same person for months now, and I don't know if it is because he is so good at it or because we have such a great connection, but I have to admit that I love it! And it does feel real to me smile would give it a 100! Lol!

personally, no im not a cyberer as such, but i like to listen to what the other person is doing, if that makes sense? i think this is because im no good at it so i like to take a step back, i find my lack of concentration doesn't help, and i get side tracked quite easily. but i do agree with the comments it depends on the person your talking to and the mood i am in.
One nice thing about Lush and its forums is nobody is required to answer any posts. I chuckle at the posts when people call others out for being the wrong sex etc. or watching others in chatrooms say your a man with a females profile leave me alone. Why go through all that, simply block them lol. If we don't like the thread we don't have to respond to it. Its a beautfiul system actually smile

To the OP, cybering, no I don't see the appeal really. Talking to someone about sexual things can be enteraining and sometimes interesting. But seriously thinking most women actually are playing while they chat, not likely. Who would want to stop mid stroke of the clit to say, "oh yeah" or whatever is said lol Sure as hell isn't me. I have no spare hands during that time, one on a wand and the other on a dildo or vibrator :) In my opinion a strong emotional connection with someone you chat with is far more erotic then those who do the whole "baby lets fuck" thing.
Quote by littlebitnaughty
personally, no im not a cyberer as such, but i like to listen to what the other person is doing, if that makes sense? i think this is because im no good at it so i like to take a step back, i find my lack of concentration doesn't help, and i get side tracked quite easily. but i do agree with the comments it depends on the person your talking to and the mood i am in.

I understand what you are saying. My wife cybers on . The next day I read it. It gets pretty hot.
No, I don't find cyber sex to be very arousing. Or even really arousing. Not in the sense of randomers on lush, anyway.

I do enjoy exchanging dirty texts with my boyfriend (past ones and present). Sometimes this is purely because it's hot....but mostly it's kind of an extension of foreplay. Texting him whilst he's at work that I'm at home waiting for him etc etc. Means he arrives all hot and bothered.

'Phone sex' is hot though. I wouldn't 'do it' with a random, but phone sex is epic with the right person.