Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you do this too? Or is it just me?

last reply
117 replies
15.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty I do it al lthe time while I am out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG yes I find myself doing it all the time. I love to fantasize how a man or woman looks naked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something I am very guilty of with both sexes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a nude model for some time. At times I believe that after a good look at me there was no mystery. Leaving something to the imagination and curiosity is far more interesting. I think I was “undressed “ more in their minds eye when wearing a gown and before discarding it for the photograph and revealing it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God yes, all the time. And to both men and women. I love to play cut or uncut and boxers, briefs or commando? For women I play bush or bald and panties, thong or naked. My perfect guy would be uncut and commando. My prefect woman would be bald and a thong with piercing on her pussy. Just a few pieces.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly look at women and partially undress them with my eyes. I like to imagine what she's wearing underneath, how she carries herself, what that could tell me about her and would she be flattered or freaked out if she knew I wasn't just admiring her outfit?
0 likes
I don't even really hide that I do it. Why not, men do it to me all the time. Seems fair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by theotherwayisup
I don't even really hide that I do it. Why not, men do it to me all the time. Seems fair.

As a guy I agree. I do get a lot of attention from ladies and I don't mind at all if they are looking at me. The only thing I wish for is if they would be a little more respectful if I am accompanied by my Mrs. Most generally are but a few are not .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gee, I think both sexes do that, I sure check out men and women. black1 you should be pleased if your wife sees other women checking you out, might make her appreciate what she has, and they only wish for. My X loved for other men to check me out, of course as it turned out, and why he's X, is that I was a great beard for an aspiring politician.
Quote by black1

As a guy I agree. I do get a lot of attention from ladies and I don't mind at all if they are looking at me. The only thing I wish for is if they would be a little more respectful if I am accompanied by my Mrs. Most generally are but a few are not .
kisses, amy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amy221
Gee, I think both sexes do that, I sure check out men and women. black1 you should be pleased if your wife sees other women checking you out, might make her appreciate what she has, and they only wish for. My X loved for other men to check me out, of course as it turned out, and why he's X, is that I was a great beard for an aspiring politician.

I agree entirely with you on that one. However my wife is the sort who feels a little threatened if she sees another woman taking an interest in me. Despite my attempts at trying to allay her fears she has always had the thought that I am in a higher league than her. And for the record it was her who originally did all the running to get me via a mutual friend . This is of course all nonsense but its difficult in trying to convince her. I do welcome the attention if being honest as I do take pride in my appearance .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love checking out a hot guy imaging his tight buns or his large package. Sometimes it’s pretty obvious other times it takes more imagination. At the beach or pool when a guys got his shirt off and his shorts are wet and clingy it takes less imagination and I catch myself biting my lower lip fantasizing what he would be like between my thighs lol
Lurker
0 likes
I do this and I like to imagine what they would be like to have sex with him/her
Lurker
0 likes
Attractive women yes, especially wondering whether smooth-shaved?... As for men, only interested in them as potential sub material. If they meet my overall criteria in the first place, then yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty - I doo this all the time. Usually not very subtly either! The gym is a very fun place to play this game with both sexes!
Lurker
0 likes
Hot black guys, yes. Hot older women, yes, yes.
Butterfly
0 likes
Yes I do it..... undressing girls with my eyes, wondering if she is shaved, if she has a butt-plug inserted lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost never with guys, but constantly with other women. What do her nipples look like? How long will they be when they are stiff? Does she shave or wax? How smooth is the skin on her bottom? What would she sound like when she moans? How would her expression change as I brought her to orgasm?
Lurker
0 likes
When I first see an attractive guy, I usually imagine what he would be like toward me when I talk to him. What kind of mannerisms and things he might have, if he is a dashing and smooth talker, if he knows when to move in a little closer and if he is a gentleman. I don't normally just undress people with my eyes because there are other things that I feel attract me. If he is dressed really nicely and maybe if it shows off his body, I might.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Speaking from a man's perspective... YES, women do it, too... I have caught more than a few "undressing" me with their eyes, and been with female friends as they do it - and make comment to me, about the mental image they're getting. BUT, you ladies tend to be more subtle about it... It's flattering, actually; especially for me, now that I'm in my mid-50's.
The shame of it IS, that so few try to ACTUALLY undress me... But I suppose that isn't "part of the game", is it?
0 likes
I’m so guilty of this!! Lol
There’s this adorable coach where I work and he’s new in our district and one day I remember just busting out laughing and my work bestie ask me what was so funny and I said “I know Coach ????? Is so adorable and most find him hot but I can’t help picturing him with a tiny dick lol like it’s a scared turtle afraid to come out”
NO IDEA WHY I thought it but he just has that tiny dick look ???
Those are the weird thoughts that float in my head from time to time lol ?
We even call another guy Mr Angry because he has that angry red dick look????? OMG I hope I’m not the only one who does this ??
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty as charged with both males and females.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do it lots i undress guys and girls dose tht make me naughty
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty as charged
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Late wife and I would point out guys and gals to each other and the other would say for you or me. Sometimes the answer was both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not like all the time or anything but yes I do it sometimes.