Ladies...

last reply
12 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Question of the week. Do you prefer to wear Stockings and garter, thigh highs or pantyhose? Do you wear them daily or for special occasions?

Thanks in advance for your answers/replies

Male_Executive
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
None of the above.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I have to wear a dress in winter, then I'll probably wear thigh-high sox to keep warm, but otherwise, nothing.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I'll be the odd-ball here. I definitely wear hosiery when I get the chance, which, unfortunately, since mid-March of last year has been zero.

Both my job (which required men and women to dress in business attire) and my church (where I was raised you should wear your best to worship) have been virtual due to Covid. In addition, most of the restaurants, etc. that my husband and I would go for dates are now pick-up only, etc.

My choice puts me at odds with not only my peers in that I enjoy wearing dresses/skirts and emphasizing my femininity, especially my legs - which are my best asset but other progressive women who have told me that my dress only encourages men to continue to see women only as objects to be desired and not a living, breathing person. Most of my female coworkers downplay and often try to eliminate their femininity while my male coworkers would be fine working in the most casual of clothes.

To answer your question though, generally, wear thigh-high stockings and heels at work. If I have time to change into a garter belt and stockings, that would be my choice for dates with my husband. Like most women, detest pantyhose although I have worn them in extremely cold weather or other unusual circumstances.
Meagan
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Stockings and garter belt for sexy times.
Hold ups for formal attire.
I haven't worn tights since I left high school, apart from fishnets which was my club gear.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me its tights for normal day to day wear

and then stockings are a treat for my guy
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
None except for very special occasions and then probably thighs. You can probably tell there are not too many very special occasions. Hubby likes me to go pantyless, which I also like, so I do that often but always carry a pair or something just in case of... something that might embarrass me.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For rare times. Stocking and garter. Sometimes thigh highs but rarely
Lurker
0 likes
None except formal occasions and then its a garter and stockings